Border Force 2021 Recruits. Video interview advice

Watch
Abbyxox
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by JS90)
You won't have to provide them at interveiw but you will have to provide them if you are successful
I needed to provide my certificates at interview along with ID, it might have changed now though because that was back in May!
Newbod
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ASK20)
Hey I’m going to do my virtual interview this week. I have misplaced my a level and university certification, does anyone know if I need to inform anyone? I don’t want to fail just because I don’t have them to hand on the interview.
Thank you
I had to provide mine after the interview questions, also had to mail then over as soon as the interview ended.
Newbod
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abbyxox)
I needed to provide my certificates at interview along with ID, it might have changed now though because that was back in May!
Me too, my interview was aug 29th
KaylaS
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there, Any comments would be appreciated. My daughter has passed her interview, and also did a customer service test which is also passed and got 95%. She now has to upload her CV and personal statement again. Do any of you know how much further to process takes before she gets told she is successful or unsuccessful?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.15%
Okay (42)
29.58%
A bit lacking (50)
35.21%
Not good at all (37)
26.06%

Watched Threads