Is this appropriate for my bf to do?

Watch
stasiaaaax
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys. So basically my bf cheated on me and i forgave him and he has been trying to win me back and prove to me that he loves me. Well me being the fool accepted him back and everythinn was okay til, this morning he was ill and i worried sick and making sure if everything was okay, but i also was speaking about my dreams that i had last night and stuff which i always tell him, well he got angry because i brought up something when he was ill, when bearing in mind i did ask him how he was feeling and making sure he was oky but i made one comment about my dream and he’s pissed and started ignoring me. He did not message me for an hour and i was worried and calling him because he was ill and i thoight somethinn happened. He went a&e and i found out he acc messaged his ex (the one he cheated on me with) about advice on who to call with regards to a&e and hospital because app he’s angry i spoke about something else when he was ill and couldn’t breathe. I am so upset and hurt because i made one comment because its somethign we usually talk about and i tried everything to console him and make sure he’s okay. He is justifying him messaging his ex that he was ill and thought he was going to die and needed to ask her who to call. I am wondering if i am wrong and selfish to be upset and my friend thinks this is narcissistic behaviourz what do you guys think?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
You're stupid for even staying with him after he cheated

That's your answer
stasiaaaax
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You're stupid for even staying with him after he cheated

That's your answer
Thanks, i needed that 🙄
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
Yeah should be fine... :rolleyes:
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
sorry, i just mean it will be a toxic and painful relationship for you after that especially if ex is still in contact. Better to leave something broken alone or you will cut yourself on the pieces again.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Doesn't he have parents he can call if he's on his deathbed? lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
There are plenty more people out there who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Sorry to hear what has happened, hope you guys are able to solve this issue and you guys get well soon, that being said not here to burst your bubble or anything, but if he had tried to come to you first and he got the impression that you didn't take the matter as seriously when he most needed for you then whatever you said must have seriously upset him I gathered, but that being said why would he message his ex for advice? Only you and he will know therefore should speak to him one on one and listen to each others point of views before making such an extreme decision and posting your issues online especially after he had to go A&E.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
You best make sure he doesn’t find this post 😳 girl he just came back from A&E I think you should go visit him and see him in person he probably needs you more than anyone else right now, this isn’t the right way to go about it I’m sorry
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He does sound narcassistic. Everything has to be about him, and you can't even talk about your dreams. :shifty: Most people when they're sick appreciate talking about things to get their head off of it. He should be grateful you were trying to help him.

And, he shouldn't be talking to his ex. The fact that he's not feeling well isn't an excuse to contact an old lover. Not okay. You should break up with him.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The only person he could think to text about an urgent medical situation was his ex?

Yeah... no.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He sounds narcissistic yes because he was messaging his ex to get attention from her even now. What a loser.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
lol i have no experience whatsoever but someone who put themself in a position to basically lose you is a jerk and it doesn't sound it is a harmonious relationship xx hope your situation gets better
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Once a cheater, always a jerk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (67)
30.59%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.87%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.22%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.48%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.37%

Watched Threads