CharleneH87
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i should really know this by now... but when is the next influx of training contract applications due to open?

Also vacation schemes? Ive just finished my degree and need to start applying again as so far have been unsuccessful with all previous applications.

thanks
Gmaster1980
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CharleneH87)
i should really know this by now... but when is the next influx of training contract applications due to open?

Also vacation schemes? Ive just finished my degree and need to start applying again as so far have been unsuccessful with all previous applications.

thanks
Direct TC apps for a good chunk of firms don't close until the end of July, but your chances of getting anything at this point are somewhat slim. Winter vacation scheme apps will be opening in August/September.
Johnny ~
Badges: 15
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CharleneH87)

thanks
Training contracts will open this summer. Given that these are direct TC apps that are taking place after all of the vac schemers and earlier direct TCers had a shot, I wouldn't expect much from them.

Winter vacation schemes open in late August and early September. Spring and summer vacation schemes open between September and December. This is all very googleable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.08%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (97)
31.8%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.46%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.52%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.57%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.57%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads