emilyems123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hiya,

I wondered if anyone could potentially help.

I have just started my CeMAP course/revision (this is the first time in years i have studied) and am finding the question in the LIOBF textbook confusing. I have just checked the answer page for one particular area that i was struggling with and the answer was explained in a very simple format.

Has anyone else found this?

Also are the answer there for us to look at?

Thanks Emily
chippy212
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello there,

I hope you are well? I completed CeMAP in January of this year, it took me around 3 months and I can tell you now the questions in the booklet are both confusing and not entirely similar to the real thing. As I went through the booklet, I looked into the mock exams and then wrote my own questions (not multiple choice) to test myself on later on. It’s a very trick and worked very well me, I suggest you try that . If you need any help revising then please feel free to get in contact, I’m always happy to help!

Kind regards,
Chippy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads