I have my mocks in less than four days, i dont now how to revise, help!!!

Watch
darkhorse5911
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have my mocks in less than three days, i cant find any suitable revision techniques, at this rate i will be failing, please help me, what am i meant to do, i have to cover 1-13 topics in maths and about 20 r more for triple science and then English. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE
anonxasian
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would say do practice papers. Also look through the specification and revise topics you are least confident in. Don't try to revise all the topics because you may have no time.
thrivingfrog
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by darkhorse5911)
i have my mocks in less than three days, i cant find any suitable revision techniques, at this rate i will be failing, please help me, what am i meant to do, i have to cover 1-13 topics in maths and about 20 r more for triple science and then English. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE
It's too late to do flashcards for everything so past papers and obviously going thru mark schemes, don't overdo yourself tho u got this!
SomeOG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What I did, was just watch the videos on past papers because most of them just come on the test. For maths, the whole 2019 paper was there for me and i had watched the video before which then allowed me to do it.
darkhorse5911
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i don't understand how past papers help especially since i don't know how to answer most of the questions
_kvymnnn
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What is your first exam? Do you know the topics that will come up in it? If not, then your priority is to find it out. Then, make a checklist and revise what you don't know, these are the areas that will hold you back. Practice questions and past papers are your go-to. Youtube videos (i.e Mr Bruff for English, freesciencelessons for science) are a massive help also
GTT21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i don't understand how past papers help especially since i don't know how to answer most of the questions
Watch free science lessons on a topic at 2 times speed, rewind until you understand. Go on the physicsmathstutor website and attempt at least 2 worksheets. Or you could use Seneca (a website) to go through the topics in a summary. Or watch Primrose kittens videos where summarises a topic in 15 minutes. In doing one of these techniques maybe then it would help you answer the full past papers properly.
Good studies!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.23%
Uncertainty around my education (67)
11.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.5%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.75%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (61)
10.63%
Financial worries (36)
6.27%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (23)
4.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.92%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (57)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.19%

Watched Threads