dashaman
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
#1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
#1
hi, i want to defer my uni place & their deadline is 7th sept, but when i emailed they said there’s no guarantee i would be able to defer by then. i have a job interview on monday and there’s also no guarantee i’m going to get the job so should i defer now or wait till after monday? my thing is what if i defer, don’t get this job and then can’t find another job and then what if i get the job, defer and then my deferral gets denied
Last edited by dashaman; 1 month ago
0
reply
Independerella
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
#2
Report 1 month ago
#2
Wait until you get the job? And if you do - defer, and if you dont - dont?
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
28.13%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (5)
7.81%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
57.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
6.25%

Watched Threads

View All