I want a woman but no one wants me

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Joshy433
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Dating apps don’t work being positive don’t work nothing works so I just sit and complain all day depressed because I know being positive and trying gets you no where I’m just waiting to die
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
How old are you?
Joshy433
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
How old are you?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Josh. Stop this.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How about switching your priorities away from dating to focus on improving your: skillset, financial situation, personality, employment history and taking up some new hobbies? :smartass:
Alternatively not bothering to change anything except using TSR and mass posting the same old load of drowning in pity mass posts to reddit,4chan or a lookism forum instead. :cool:
Joshy433
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
How about switching your priorities away from dating to focus on improving your: skillset, financial situation, personality, employment history and taking up some new hobbies? :smartass:
Alternatively not bothering to change anything except using TSR and mass posting the same old load of drowning in pity mass posts to reddit,4chan or a lookism forum instead. :cool:
Nope I’m not changing again tried it!
ważzer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe no girl wants you because you spend all your time whinging on TSR Josh :rolleyes:
Joshy433
Rep:
?
(Original post by ważzer)
Maybe no girl wants you because you spend all your time whinging on TSR Josh :rolleyes:
Maybe no girl wants me hence why I’m complaining?
Gavin2016
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The guys got a point to be fair. Some guys are born pretty or with excellent social skills through their genes. The rest of us are left to unfairly struggle and often lose out in dating, all down to luck really. Sure you can work hard to improve yourself, your financial situation etc to see if that helps out in finding someone, but why should we really have to, it does kind of suck really. Guess there's many others in the same situation so many people unlucky I guess. Question is what to do if anything?
xoismsp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joshy433)
Dating apps don’t work being positive don’t work nothing works so I just sit and complain all day depressed because I know being positive and trying gets you no where I’m just waiting to die
This is actually sad. I hope you get a girlfriend or find something else to invest your time into apart from dating. Just remember dating is not everything, I'm sure you're a great person, you don't need a girlfriend to have value. <33
Joshy433
Rep:
?
Like I’ve been treated like crap all my life by women since 14 what’s the point????
Joshy433
Rep:
?
(Original post by xoismsp)
This is actually sad. I hope you get a girlfriend or find something else to invest your time into apart from dating. Just remember dating is not everything, I'm sure you're a great person, you don't need a girlfriend to have value. <33
I want someone to have and love and treat good but nothing works it’s pointless it makes me negative and miserable
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Awful lot of threads lately about men complaining they can't get girls
xoismsp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I want someone to have and love and treat good but nothing works it’s pointless it makes me negative and miserable
Hey, don't be so negative, it's not worth it and to reiterate, dating isn't everything. Maybe the other people are right, work on some other things and enjoy the other aspects of life and I'm sure you'll find someone!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Because it just is true?😂
Cıllıan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
PRSOM, TSR is way too repetitive nowadays
Nialler x
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
#relatable
Joshy433
Rep:
?
(Original post by xoismsp)
Hey, don't be so negative, it's not worth it and to reiterate, dating isn't everything. Maybe the other people are right, work on some other things and enjoy the other aspects of life and I'm sure you'll find someone!
I won’t I’ve tried that on and off for years you find no one and nothing and still in the same boat you was in ten years ago (I was anyways)
terrafir
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Complaining about it isn't attractive. Search "pick me boy" on tik tok and just check that you're not being like that. Just wait, being patient is sometimes just what you gotta do.
xoismsp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I won’t I’ve tried that on and off for years you find no one and nothing and still in the same boat you was in ten years ago (I was anyways)
Well I have no one and I'm doing perfectly fine lol, I'm sure you can survive. Just so over fixating on something that will come naturally and something that doesn't really matter as much as you think it might, perhaps stop trying so hard and beating yourself up over it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads