The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by terrafir
Complaining about it isn't attractive. Search "pick me boy" on tik tok and just check that you're not being like that. Just wait, being patient is sometimes just what you gotta do.

I second this ^^
Reply 21
You see all these happy couples they have cuddles kisses a girlfriend a sex life and your just sat there with nothing horrible feeling
Original post by Joshy433
You see all these happy couples they have cuddles kisses a girlfriend a sex life and your just sat there with nothing horrible feeling

This is starting to sound a lot like Elliot Rodger and you sound a bit like an incel, just stop dwelling on it so much. I'm telling you, it's not worth it at all, t's also not worth complaining on TSR. It seems a bit comical to complain about sex life and stuff on a website with students and teenagers. It's a little bizzare but not something I haven't seem before quit frankly.
Original post by Cıllıan
PRSOM, TSR is way too repetitive nowadays

Feel like Its the same person over and over again
Original post by Moonlight rain
Feel like Its the same person over and over again

It probably is

the more you focus on what you're missing in life, the more miserable you'll be. enjoy what you have right now :smile:
Reply 26
I’ve never been happy
Original post by joshy433
i’ve never been happy

mateeee take everyone's advice and stop dwelling on something so superficial and materialistic cebdvjefbvubrnvjie.
Original post by xoismsp
mateeee take everyone's advice and stop dwelling on something so superficial and materialistic cebdvjefbvubrnvjie.

Does not compute
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by xoismsp

Nope!
Lmao
Nope!

Please Josh the squash.
OP looking for a very specific response to his thread and ain't no one giving it to him

Watch this video, maybe it will help you.
Reply 35
Chin up mate - I am not a good example of it but I think being positive can get you somewhere, but at the same time everyone needs a break now and again. If being positive isn't working for you, chill out for a bit and work on other things and try to extend help to another person who might be in a worse of position than you. There are some people in terrible positions, but even for them there is probably someone in a worse position than that - but if you position is that bad then perhaps giving yourself a break is the best bet - maybe do something you enjoy for a while before you re-approach your problems again perhaps? I don't know if that advice will help but I tend to think the best problems are our own problems as we are uniquely placed to solve them. Good luck finding a way to make things better - you will be alright in the end.......
Original post by xoismsp
Watch this video, maybe it will help you.

bloody brutal mate

Spoiler

Reply 37
Original post by raihowi
Chin up mate - I am not a good example of it but I think being positive can get you somewhere, but at the same time everyone needs a break now and again. If being positive isn't working for you, chill out for a bit and work on other things and try to extend help to another person who might be in a worse of position than you. There are some people in terrible positions, but even for them there is probably someone in a worse position than that - but if you position is that bad then perhaps giving yourself a break is the best bet - maybe do something you enjoy for a while before you re-approach your problems again perhaps? I don't know if that advice will help but I tend to think the best problems are our own problems as we are uniquely placed to solve them. Good luck finding a way to make things better - you will be alright in the end.......

Being positive won’t get you anywhere I know from experience nothing works at all
Original post by terrafir
bloody brutal mate

Spoiler

Hey! It's actually a good video and it's not as offensive as you make it out to be, it can maybe help him because it shows him what not to become and gives advice. Ignore the title.
Reply 39
I won’t be alright in the end been the same on and off for ten years I’m just older now

Latest

Trending

Trending