14t
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a place for 2022 for marketing but i’m thinking of changing to child nursing. The proceeds seems easy to switch degrees because i already have a place at BU but obviously i’d have to do an interview etc which i’m nervous for. would i loose my place for marketing if i don’t get nursing?
psychstudentBU
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 14t)
I have a place for 2022 for marketing but i’m thinking of changing to child nursing. The proceeds seems easy to switch degrees because i already have a place at BU but obviously i’d have to do an interview etc which i’m nervous for. would i loose my place for marketing if i don’t get nursing?
Hi! My name is Destiny, and I am currently in my final year at Bournemouth University studying BSc (Hons) Psychology! I know when I applied for studying at Bournemouth University, I was able to apply for multiple courses (I believe up to 5!). I would recommend emailing BU to double check and then applying! Good luck and I hope you get the course you want!

If you need anymore information, just let me know! – Destiny
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.7%
Excited but a bit nervous (127)
45.04%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.77%
I'm really nervous (55)
19.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise