this might kill me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I have psychology on Monday and I have homework that's late because I hate the subject and walking into the classroom almost made me break down the last time I was there and I can't deal with it.
I am going to die. Emotionally. I mean. And I don't have anyone to tell because I hate people pitying me and my friends just sit there and go 'oh thats heartbreaking awwwww' and then they go 'noooo don't feel like that'
first of all f*ck you
if anyone can do my homework for me that would save me haha
I just wanted to vent
Thanks
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi
I have psychology on Monday and I have homework that's late because I hate the subject and walking into the classroom almost made me break down the last time I was there and I can't deal with it.
I am going to die. Emotionally. I mean. And I don't have anyone to tell because I hate people pitying me and my friends just sit there and go 'oh thats heartbreaking awwwww' and then they go 'noooo don't feel like that'
first of all f*ck you
I just wanted to vent
Thanks
Is your psychology class in uni? If you don't like it, could you drop the class?
I'm sorry to hear tour suffering mentally. I'm sure your friends aren't trying to upset you, they probably just want you to feel better.
I can't do your homework for you, haha, but I'm here to talk in you want.
Final Fantasy
Report 1 month ago
We can't do your homework for you and hating the subject isn't considered extenuating circumstances for avoiding it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
We can't do your homework for you and hating the subject isn't considered extenuating circumstances for avoiding it.
fanks
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi
At which level are you studying Psychology?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
Is your psychology class in uni? If you don't like it, could you drop the class?
I'm sorry to hear tour suffering mentally. I'm sure your friends aren't trying to upset you, they probably just want you to feel better.
I can't do your homework for you, haha, but I'm here to talk in you want.
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
I've applied for a fast-track in English and am being considered based on mental health reasons, so hopefully I'll be able to switch. I just needed to vent because I didn't really have anyone to say it to at that moment haha!

I don't want anyone to do my homework! I get how that was the message though! It's the first homework we've been given since exams ended and I had a break from the subject so going back to it was very stressful. But thanks for replying
mathperson
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi
first of all f*ck you
I just wanted to vent
Thanks
If you don't want to do the subject, don't do it.
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi
first of all f*ck you
I just wanted to vent
Thanks
I can help with the homework,... but ull fail
iwriteletters
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mathperson)
If you don't want to do the subject, don't do it.
(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
I can help with the homework,... but ull fail
y'all aren't helping them u know that right? if you don't have anything helpful or kind to say, move to a different thread plz <3
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iwriteletters)
y'all aren't helping them u know that right? if you don't have anything helpful or kind to say, move to a different thread plz <3
Yeh no one asked u mate,
If they didn't like it they would have told us
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (13)
23.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
7.27%
No I am happy with my choice (35)
63.64%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.45%

Watched Threads