The Student Room Group

dont like my course 1st year student transfer?

Hiya, I'm in my first year of uni doing Adult nursing don't want to do it, and I'd like to transfer to child nursing. but it's really hard to get into, idek what reason to give. ''writing a letter to the Lead, Pre-Registration Nursing Programmes (this can be outlining why I wish to change field.)'' someone help me do this pls?
Original post by girlwithblueyes
Hiya, I'm in my first year of uni doing Adult nursing don't want to do it, and I'd like to transfer to child nursing. but it's really hard to get into, idek what reason to give. ''writing a letter to the Lead, Pre-Registration Nursing Programmes (this can be outlining why I wish to change field.)'' someone help me do this pls?

Hi,
Regarding your transfer, I assume you're transferring within the same university? If this is the case, you'll simply have to find out the process and give them what they want. From their you'll have to be really honest as the reasoning why, and passionate to the course leader or whomever, as to why they should take you, as to ensure this isn't a flake move (not suggesting this is what you're doing, but this is why there is a transfer stigma). Should you be transferring to another university, I have just done this, so I could be more helpful here. Let me know,
M.
Hello, is there any chance you could give more information? I am moving from universities to a different course, I am doing learning disability nursing but realised that it is more based round adults and community wheras i want to be in a more acute setting with children? please help, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending