0lut0
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was released from University last year and want to be back in University this September. I've already done my A-levels so do I literally pick up the phone when clearing starts and start asking if they have spaces? I've done a UCAS application but I didn't finish it due to some personal reasons.
the_Ivy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just read a post from last year from someone who wanted to do clearing after a self-release/ gap year situation and from the looks of it UCAS does allow you to just go through with clearing! Not too sure about whether you need that application but if you give them a ring, UCAS will probably explain everything better
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0lut0)
I was released from University last year and want to be back in University this September. I've already done my A-levels so do I literally pick up the phone when clearing starts and start asking if they have spaces? I've done a UCAS application but I didn't finish it due to some personal reasons.
You need a 2021 ucas application to use clearing in 2021.
0lut0
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
You need a 2021 ucas application to use clearing in 2021.
Does it need to be completed with a personal statement? I didn't get to do the personal statement bit but I filled everywhere else, does that count as an application?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0lut0)
Does it need to be completed with a personal statement? I didn't get to do the personal statement bit but I filled everywhere else, does that count as an application?
Yes. A ucas application needs a PS and a reference to be submitted
0lut0
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Yes. A ucas application needs a PS and a reference to be submitted
Is it too late for that?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0lut0)
Is it too late for that?
No?
It only takes a few hours to write a PS and a few days to get a reference.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (67)
30.59%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.87%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.22%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.48%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.37%

Watched Threads