Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What makes you cry or touches your heart? Would you ever cry out of love for a girl?
JoshDarnIt_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Standing on lego. It...it hurts man :cry2:
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What makes you cry or touches your heart?
Nutella in my mouth.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have cried from:
- Someone I loved being in extreme pain and not being able to do anything about it
- Mourning my grandmother
- Breaking up with someone
- Feeling lonely and missing my brother and the rest of my family
- Listening to really beautiful music

In a way, two of those were out of love for a girl.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
jl800
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What makes you cry or touches your heart? Would you ever cry out of love for a girl?
Not much in all honesty. But, people doing genuine and kind things, for me or just seeing them done for others is really heart-warming. And to answer your other question, yes
Rufus the red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The closest I get to crying nowadays is when my hayfever's playing up, though I haven't had any real personal tragedies in recent years.
I doubt that I'd cry purely because I love someone, but I might if they died.
Though I'm not a particularly outwardly emotional person.
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
- Anger.
- Abuse.
- Stress.

- The past.
- Anything sentimental to me (mainly objects lol).

I wouldn't cry over a girl but I'd definitely think really deeply..
tej3141
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Nutella in my mouth
AYO...
CountBread
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Health scares sometimes make me cry, I am a hypochondriac and I dread terminal illnesses. If I'm stressing about potentially getting such an illness, I will end crying after a few weeks of anxiety, fear, insomnia, nausea, etc not because I think I'm dying but because the mental anguish and uncertainty is too much, it's like being tortured with no clear end in sight.

I sometimes tear up but not actually cry when someone does a nice thing for me or when I think about how much I love someone from my family. I also appreciate honesty so if someone did me wrong but then came and apologised to me, I'd probably be moved (as I said, I won't cry cry but definitely be touched/tear up a little).

I have cried once when a girl I was in love with for a long time told me she didn't feel anything for me. I assume that's crying for love?
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cute animals make me a lil teary. Especially the pigeon/dove couples in my garden that kiss each other. It's just nice seeing how innocent and in love with each other they are.

Also witnessing acts of kindness in general.

Takes a lot for me to full on cry though. Usually my eyes just get a bit wet but no tears come out lol.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt_)
Standing on lego. It...it hurts man :cry2:
Everybody feels your pain, Josh. Hugs!!! :jumphug:
4D Chess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Attached files
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I rarely cry anymore tbh and when I do it's usually out of anger not sadness. I don't think I'd really cry over a girl unless I was really deeply involved with her and things went wrong.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Watching Christian Eriksen's chest being pumped in an effort to bring him back to life brought a few tears to my eyes.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
"I don't want to sound complaining but you know there's always rain in my heart"

Yes I have cried over three girls.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I cried because of a girl i loved a lot of times. The story is way too long to put it here but what i can say is i struggled very much and cried a lot. The last times i cried was when a close girl friend of mine attempted suicide and i wasnt sure if she survived and later when i felt hopeless and lost in my life. There is nothing weird about guys crying but still it may not be seen as much. I tend to do it when nobody can see or hear me cry and the only times i remember doing it in front of someone else i was talking online so the person couldnt actually see me or it happened years ago when i cried talking to my older sibling about problems within our family.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.82%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.18%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.45%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.36%

Watched Threads