Iv never met a girl like her before

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Alright so I have been in a couple of talking stages before but they never went anywhere. But i’m 23 now and in another one with this girl and initially I wasn’t as attracted to her as I was with the previous girls but she’s definitely winning me over like no other girl has before.

By this I mean I actually feel like she cares about me, not by saying anything but by her actions. Baring in mind I haven’t met her yet but we are having our first date next week.

What do I mean by this? Well she’s in uni just outside of London in a town where basically there’s nothing to do at all. I told her i’m kind of struggling to find something as the only thing they got is bowling and she offered to travel and meet me in central London. I always don’t really know how to do a first date properly so I do go overboard with my spending on the first date and probably end up doing something that couples would do on there 1 year anniversary on a first date. I picked out a pretty fancy restaurant and she said to me that place looks really nice and then suggested somewhere cheaper which no other girl before has done.

I’m not sure if this is normal behavior and the girls I spoke to before were just horrible but i’m liking this girl so much more now just off that’s few things, it’s crazy
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It really is crazy. Enjoy these thoughts and moments, they don't last forever... Don't get ahead of yourself, keep calm and steady, go at a good pace and you're gucci. Heartwarming innit.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
It really is crazy. Enjoy these thoughts and moments, they don't last forever... Don't get ahead of yourself, keep calm and steady, go at a good pace and you're gucci. Heartwarming innit.
Yhh your right, can’t commit too much in my head. Women can just change up on you like you were a free trail that just expired
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She probably expects to be paying for herself so doesn't want to go somewhere expensive lol. Unless you offered to pay for that expensive restaurant.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Be cautious but at the same time don't be afraid to express your feelings. I felt the same way about my gf except it was after I met her in person a couple times I ended up having feelings similar to yours. The key is don't overdo stuff like spending. The problem is if you do something nice for someone this thing called gratitude comes into making them feel like they should do something back. When you absolutely shower a person in the very best stuff it can make a person feel bad like dang I can't match that I hope he doesn't mind etc. Basically go for it and show her how much you love her while also not going completely over the top. She'll get the message dw.
Hazzz01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
''not sure if this is normal behaviour'' - are you referring to her here? if so, wht do you mean exactly?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Alright so I have been in a couple of talking stages before but they never went anywhere. But i’m 23 now and in another one with this girl and initially I wasn’t as attracted to her as I was with the previous girls but she’s definitely winning me over like no other girl has before.

By this I mean I actually feel like she cares about me, not by saying anything but by her actions. Baring in mind I haven’t met her yet but we are having our first date next week.

What do I mean by this? Well she’s in uni just outside of London in a town where basically there’s nothing to do at all. I told her i’m kind of struggling to find something as the only thing they got is bowling and she offered to travel and meet me in central London. I always don’t really know how to do a first date properly so I do go overboard with my spending on the first date and probably end up doing something that couples would do on there 1 year anniversary on a first date. I picked out a pretty fancy restaurant and she said to me that place looks really nice and then suggested somewhere cheaper which no other girl before has done.

I’m not sure if this is normal behavior and the girls I spoke to before were just horrible but i’m liking this girl so much more now just off that’s few things, it’s crazy
As a girl im just wondering have you guys facetimed and have you seen her with makeup? just trying to get a guys perspective.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
You've probably just met the wrong type of girls if you feel confused by her being nice. Remember there are plenty of both good and bad people in any gender. Having said that, I wish you luck with this, don't be too nervous about it and don't worry about overspending in order to impress her, be yourself Also if it turns out well, that's amazing and if it doesn't don't be disheartened - like I said you may just be meeting the wrong kinds of girls
Anonymous #1
As a girl im just wondering have you guys facetimed and have you seen her with makeup? just trying to get a guys perspective.
Erhh no not really. I’m more concerned about her heart being in the right place first
Anonymous #1
Be cautious but at the same time don't be afraid to express your feelings. I felt the same way about my gf except it was after I met her in person a couple times I ended up having feelings similar to yours. The key is don't overdo stuff like spending. The problem is if you do something nice for someone this thing called gratitude comes into making them feel like they should do something back. When you absolutely shower a person in the very best stuff it can make a person feel bad like dang I can't match that I hope he doesn't mind etc. Basically go for it and show her how much you love her while also not going completely over the top. She'll get the message dw.
To be honest I am never going to show my feelings first, every girl iv met so far mistakes it for weakness. Don’t want to fall into that rabbit hole again
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
To be honest I am never going to show my feelings first, every girl iv met so far mistakes it for weakness. Don’t want to fall into that rabbit hole again
Here I thought a girl likes when a guy can be vulnerable around her but I guess we have different experinces
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To be honest I am never going to show my feelings first,
Too late! You've already shown that you are interested enough to suggest a fancy restaurant.

Stop trying to impress people with splashing the cash and posh surroundings. It's a date, you want to get to know each other, so go places where she doesn't have to go to the trouble of dressing up (she might not have anything suitable) and where you can relax, talk and have a proper laugh and joke.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (38)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
9.02%
No I am happy with my choice (74)
55.64%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
6.77%

Watched Threads