deskio
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve had the most awesome year at school this year. I met new people and made so many new friends, but next year are classes will be shuffled again and I most likely won’t be with any of them. I have 3 weeks late and Im trying to savour every moment. Now, every second is filled with laughter and I don’t want it to end I just feel so sad I literally don’t want Summer to come what do I do? haha
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I feel the opposite. This year (my first year of university) has been the worst year of my entire life. I can’t wait for it to be over so I can quit
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Youll get it over it trust me. Itll become second nature
deskio
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
I feel the opposite. This year (my first year of university) has been the worst year of my entire life. I can’t wait for it to be over so I can quit
aw i’m so sorry about that, i hope that next year is better for you my mum said that her second year of uni was really fun, despite her not enjoying her first year.
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by deskio)
aw i’m so sorry about that, i hope that next year is better for you my mum said that her second year of uni was really fun, despite her not enjoying her first year.
It almost certainly won’t be due to online learning still continuing. I’m not sure if they’ll even let me go into second year at this rate due to my final module hand in (I expect) not being good enough for a pass
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (43)
27.56%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.97%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.05%

Watched Threads