deskio
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
dang, i can’t believe the end has come already. i’ve literally had the best school year i could have asked for, literally every single moment has been spent laughing. i don’t want the summer holidays to come! finished end of years exams today, start getting results tomorrow! going to miss my class next year
iwriteletters
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by deskio)
dang, i can’t believe the end has come already. i’ve literally had the best school year i could have asked for, literally every single moment has been spent laughing. i don’t want the summer holidays to come! finished end of years exams today, start getting results tomorrow! going to miss my class next year
Aw that was great to read! Are you changing classes for year 10? You'll see everyone still! And what's better, you'll meet more people to hang out with and make jokes with and even more fun will come! Year 10 will be incredible

How did you do in your exams?
Last edited by iwriteletters; 1 month ago
deskio
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by iwriteletters)
Aw that was great to read! Are you changing classes for year 10? You'll see everyone still! And what's better, you'll meet more people to hang out with and make jokes with and even more fun will come! Year 10 will be incredible

How did you do in your exams?
Exams were not too bad! I scored 7-9 in all Yesterday we had our last lesson as a class, as we are changing classes for Y10, but your reply was reassuring to read - thank you
iwriteletters
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by deskio)
Exams were not too bad! I scored 7-9 in all Yesterday we had our last lesson as a class, as we are changing classes for Y10, but your reply was reassuring to read - thank you
That's amazing! You must've worked so hard, I'm really proud of you

I hope everything goes well with you in your new class, I'm sure everything will turn out amazing
Last edited by iwriteletters; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (45)
14.95%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (97)
32.23%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.64%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.65%
I think it's an unfair expectation (75)
24.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1%

Watched Threads