username5783321
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey all , I’ve had a really rough week with a friend of mine and their very upset as i didn’t tell them about things happening in my life , i’ve never been one to open up to people but last year i struggled a lot and they helped me through it by getting me to open so i can understand why their mad at me for not doing it this time. I just don’t know what to do i’m scared to lose them and i’ve apologised for my mistakes but they just won’t talk to me. Can anyone give me some advice please and thanks. I’d really appreciate it as i’ve been overthinking this all week and it’s just getting worse as time progresses.
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by heyitszoee)
Hey all , I’ve had a really rough week with a friend of mine and their very upset as i didn’t tell them about things happening in my life , i’ve never been one to open up to people but last year i struggled a lot and they helped me through it by getting me to open so i can understand why their mad at me for not doing it this time. I just don’t know what to do i’m scared to lose them and i’ve apologised for my mistakes but they just won’t talk to me. Can anyone give me some advice please and thanks. I’d really appreciate it as i’ve been overthinking this all week and it’s just getting worse as time progresses.
It's your choice what you want to or don't want to share with your friends, they shouldn't really be getting mad at you for not opening up. However, it can be hard to handle everything on your own sometimes so friends can help. They're probably just mad at you because they were worried. I think you just need to give them some time. It's very unlikely for you to lose a friend over something so minor like this and as I've said earlier, they shouldn't be mad at you anyways as it's your choice to open up or not. You've already apologised (even though I don't think you really need to as you didn't do anything wrong) so there's not much left for you to do at this point. Don't worry about it too much and just wait it out. Worst case scenario, if you do end up losing them then imo they're not a real friend and you deserve better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
32.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
5.88%
No I am happy with my choice (19)
55.88%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise