IB Results Day 2021

Watch this thread
IRstudent2021
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How are you all feeling with results day so close?!
I’ve just been reading last year’s results day chat and I’m not going to lie, I feel pretty sick 🤨
fairycake678
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
keep calm it will be ok
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m absolutely terrified lol - good luck to everyone!
gogrizz123
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I really wish a level results day was the same day as IB results day, I just want it to be over
BrunoFerns
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IRstudent2021)
How are you all feeling with results day so close?!
I’ve just been reading last year’s results day chat and I’m not going to lie, I feel pretty sick 🤨
Hey, hang in there. Everything will work out
happyhugs32
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
For what it's worth, I believe in every single one of you. Yes, it might be scary; yes, we're all in the dark, but we have all gone through so much, and our academic performance does not solely determine the trajectory of our lives.
Go us.
MedfullyUK
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hey, does anyone know at what time will UCAS receive our IB results?
IRstudent2021
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by alexst22)
Hey, does anyone know at what time will UCAS receive our IB results?
I read somewhere they get them immediately but can sometimes take a while to update.
I also heard that our school/college get our results tomorrow. Is that true?
I wonder if they give you a heads up if you’ve failed 🙈
siriusly1112
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I read somewhere they get them immediately but can sometimes take a while to update.
I also heard that our school/college get our results tomorrow. Is that true?
I wonder if they give you a heads up if you’ve failed 🙈
Yes, our coordinators get them tomorrow.
IRstudent2021
Rep:
(Original post by siriusly1112)
Yes, our coordinators get them tomorrow.
Out of interest do you know why they get them a day earlier than us?
siriusly1112
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Out of interest do you know why they get them a day earlier than us?
Honestly, I have no idea, but I know that they can already ask for re-marks, send enquiries and so on. I’ll definitely be checking my marks tomorrow, our coordinator will let us know, i can’t wait any longer..
IRstudent2021
Rep:
(Original post by siriusly1112)
Honestly, I have no idea, but I know that they can already ask for re-marks, send enquiries and so on. I’ll definitely be checking my marks tomorrow, our coordinator will let us know, i can’t wait any longer..
Good luck.
I think we have to wait until Tuesday 😬
Akash1234567
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
A level student here, is IB results day today or tomorrow? Good luck to everyone.
Nataliane_
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Has anyone's UCAS track already updated? I'm still waiting and can't take this anymore...
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Akash1234567)
A level student here, is IB results day today or tomorrow? Good luck to everyone.
From what I understand teachers get the results today and students get it tomorrow. Also an a level student
Akash1234567
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
From what I understand teachers get the results today and students get it tomorrow. Also an a level student
Oh right I see
siriusly1112
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I wonder when will ucas track update… i think the universities get notified today alongside our coordinators. My coordinator told me that they should be notified at 12:00 GMT which i think is in less than 20 mins and maybe ucas can start updating from that point too..
Last edited by siriusly1112; 11 months ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Please bear in mind that although UCAS automatically passes on IB results to your offer choices, every single set of results has to be manually reviewed by a human being. It's not an automated process so Track won't update immediately.

If you meet your offer in full, congrats! Track will update in due course, just be patient!

Uni's will give results processing priority where they can, because they don't want everyone chasing
Last edited by Admit-One; 11 months ago
IRstudent2021
Rep:
Good luck everyone getting their results today
IBkidinthecorner
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
All the best to everyone!! We got this! 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads