Gamer_girl111
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi so I’ve been suspended for a week for bringing alcohol into school and drinking it, my mates who have drank it have been suspended too but only for a couple of day. I’m just rlly worried that this will effect my chances of going to a good sixth form. Also I’m soo nervous to go back to school because everyone knows what has happened
sophia_7124
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Suspension does have an affect but this means you need to get your head down and work at school so you can get goo grades and not scrape the minimum to enter because suspension for a few days is serious because you've brought and distributed alcohol which is illegal.It will be on your record but now you need to try and show you are better than this.You can always drink outside of school its kinda confusing why ppl find it neccesary to drink in school it just affects you a lot in the end.Im guessing your'e in Y10...If your in Y10 you got time to bump up your grades or if your a highly attaining student keep them up.You can always have fun outside of school just don't make descisions thats gonna affect your future negatively because you clearly do regret it I assume.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.67%
Excited but a bit nervous (146)
45.34%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.8%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.19%

Watched Threads