If you could meet anyone from TSR right now, who would they be?

Watch
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Ah that's true, I seem to piss a lot of people off just by my existence. Oh well
:console:
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
You seem to be.
Awww thank youu😂🤍
You too
Last edited by username3477548; 6 months ago
SlaveofAll
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Awww thank youu😂🤍
You too
You're welcome.
heldbygrace
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
AestheticStudying so I could give you a massive hug xxx :hugs:
Mesopotamian. so we could chat all things dentistry :yep: :mmm:
Last edited by heldbygrace; 6 months ago
SlaveofAll
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by heldbygrace)
You so that we can talk about applying Jesus' teachings to practical problems
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
:ahee: I’d gladly condense a 5-year BDS for you in an aesthetic PowerPoint presentation complete with toothpaste freebies :gfight:
Spoiler:
Show
P.S. my final exams are soon so hopefully I’ll reply to all your PMs soon :hugs:
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 6 months ago
heldbygrace
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
:ahee: I’d gladly condense a 5-year BDS for you in an aesthetic PowerPoint presentation complete with toothpaste freebies :gfight:
:woo: I probably owe you some doughnuts or something for all your help as well so I’ll bring them :yep: hehe I like Colgate. Oral-b is :yucky:
heldbygrace
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
You so that we can talk about applying Jesus' teachings to practical problems
Definitely!!

P.s I promise I will get back to you on your thread sorry for taking so long
heldbygrace
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Spoiler:
Show
P.S. my final exams are soon so hopefully I’ll reply to all your PMs soon :hugs:
Spoiler:
Show
that’s ok take as long as you need :yep: I’ve been meaning to send you a little message of encouragement but you’ve turned all your message things off :unimpressed: (don’t worry I totally get why). But I just wanted to say that I hope they’re going well, and I know it’s hard not to worry but try not to because Im sure you’re doing amazing. You’re an amazing dentist and whatever grade you get, you’ll always be my favourite dentist and you’ll always be my role model. :yep: :heart: :hugs:
Last edited by heldbygrace; 6 months ago
SlaveofAll
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Definitely!!

P.s I promise I will get back to you on your thread sorry for taking so long
Sure!
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Spoiler:
Show
that’s ok take as long as you need :yep: I’ve been meaning to send you a little message of encouragement but you’ve turned all your message things off :unimpressed: (don’t worry I totally get why). But I just wanted to say that I hope they’re going well, and I know it’s hard not to worry but try not to because Im sure you’re doing amazing. You’re an amazing dentist and whatever grade you get, you’ll always be my favourite dentist and you’ll always be my role model. :yep: :heart: :hugs:
Spoiler:
Show
You’re amazing, thank you so much for this :heart:
You are more amazing, don’t forget :jumphug:

:woo: I probably owe you some doughnuts or something for all your help as well so I’ll bring them :yep: hehe I like Colgate. Oral-b is :yucky:
The BDA only ever give Oral B freebies :lol:
4D Chess
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Qxi.xli
Seems like a cool person you know
Name:  download (2).jpg
Views: 20
Size:  35.6 KB
Hellllpppp
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Joleee
ReviseSleeping

Seem like funny people on LPTPHW
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ReviseSleeping)
To name a few:
Justaboutalive
YaliaV123
Katya_93
IlikeDonerKebab
yesss revisee ofc!!!
campann000
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by rainbowsparkle2)
who would they be? Tag/mention them
anosmianAcrimony
SlaveofAll
ReviseSleeping
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
Joleee
ReviseSleeping

Seem like funny people on LPTPHW
Ahh thank you! Means a lot
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
I would meet a mod so I could make them love me and then I'll never be banned on tsr no matter what I do
Contrary to popular belief moderation decisions aren't based on nepotism
username3962008
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by rainbowsparkle2)
who would they be? Tag/mention them
Has anyone ever met someone on TSR though? For like a date or just friendship?
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Probably Gothic Kitten, its been ages thanks to covid :animal:
Last edited by CoolCavy; 6 months ago
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
nobody comes to mind really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (74)
13.31%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.54%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.91%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads