If you could meet anyone from TSR right now, who would they be?

Watch
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
I wouldn't mind meeting anyone nice on TSR that's around my age- don't have anyone specifically though :confused:
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by heldbygrace)
AestheticStudying so I could give you a massive hug xxx :hugs:
Mesopotamian. so we could chat all things dentistry :yep: :mmm:
Awwwwwwwww 🥺❤️
:jumphug: xxx
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
:ahee: I’d gladly condense a 5-year BDS for you in an aesthetic PowerPoint presentation complete with toothpaste freebies :gfight:
Spoiler:
Show
P.S. my final exams are soon so hopefully I’ll reply to all your PMs soon :hugs:
Now I would deffo want to join Miriam and watch that PowerPoint (especially if it’s aesthetic, u know I’m a lover of aesthetics 😌) honestly tho dentistry is so interesting! And good luck with ur exams btw xxx
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
RichPiana2
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I can't think of anyone I'd like to meet on here to be honest wit you
username5526246
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
nobody comes to mind really
Yo ur name sounds like adeola
SlaveofAll
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Getting there!
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
The guy who keeps making threads about killing himself and wanting a girlfriend.
SlaveofAll
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by chlamydia9000)
The guy who keeps making threads about killing himself and wanting a girlfriend.
He keeps getting banned, and I'm miles far from where he lives, so I can't reach out to him.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
He keeps getting banned, and I'm miles far from where he lives, so I can't reach out to him.
He's not going to listen to anyone's advice, however sensible. I would just like to meet him to congratulate him on his persistent ban evasions, perhaps presenting him with a plaque. I was banned from another forum 93 times and I think he can break my record. To hell with doctors in warzones, people like him are the true heroes.
SlaveofAll
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by chlamydia9000)
He's not going to listen to anyone's advice, however sensible. I would just like to meet him to congratulate him on his persistent ban evasions, perhaps presenting him with a plaque. I was banned from another forum 93 times and I think he can break my record. To hell with doctors in warzones, people like him are the true heroes.
Maybe those who gave him advice don't seem to be more than sensitive enough to his problems.
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by IlikeDonerKebab)
Yo ur name sounds like adeola
ok lol
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
Now I would deffo want to join Miriam and watch that PowerPoint (especially if it’s aesthetic, u know I’m a lover of aesthetics 😌) honestly tho dentistry is so interesting! And good luck with ur exams btw xxx
Thank you lovely :hugs:
You are always more than welcome to join :yep:
username5763963
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
all the ppl, theyre like a family
xsowmix Agashii_ Ducky_MoMo JP2000!!! Bigreshe AestheticStudying Justaboutalive GreedyChris04 Benji8492 ReviseSleeping HaydenFordz Moonlight rain RainbowCloud01 Rufus the red theres deffo more haha
HaydenFordz
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Awww tyyyy
heldbygrace
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Spoiler:
Show
You’re amazing, thank you so much for this :heart:
You are more amazing, don’t forget :jumphug:

The BDA only ever give Oral B freebies :lol:
Spoiler:
Show
Thank you :hugs:
Spoiler:
Show
But you’re still amazinger :yep: :lol: :heart:

:mob: that..that..I dont even have words. :angry:
mathperson
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I'd love to meet mathperson as he's so interesting

zainab_xo
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
CaptainDuckie
idk lol the person seems interesting
Last edited by zainab_xo; 6 months ago
Mike Marra
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by rainbowsparkle2)
who would they be? Tag/mention them
Kovalensky so we can scrap.
CountBread
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Mike Marra)
Kovalensky so we can scrap.
Sure as long as your mother lets you and we arrange a time that avoids your curfew.
Prettyfrock
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Ah that's true, I seem to piss a lot of people off just by my existence. Oh well

Cute. You're one of the very few normal people on here
Not me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.92%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.42%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.11%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (199)
47.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.6%

Watched Threads