If you could meet anyone from TSR right now, who would they be?

Watch
Mike Marra
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
Sure as long as your mother lets you and we arrange a time that avoids your curfew.
Oooooh, fairs fairs.
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by heldbygrace)
Spoiler:
Show
Thank you :hugs:
Spoiler:
Show
But you’re still amazinger :yep: :lol: :heart:

:mob: that..that..I dont even have words. :angry:
how you doing mirriam?
username4521132
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
yeet
Yeet boi
Yeet master
Yeet god
yeet me harder
yeet sheet
Yeet the wheat
yeet yeet
Last edited by username4521132; 6 months ago
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Ayy thanks!
Bookworm_88
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
SuperiorPotato, so I can finallllly give you a piece of my mind and have some sort of meaningful convo about anime and stuff..as well as to say that I am obviously better than you, ofc!
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
aww thats acc so cute
:cry2::heart:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Thank you lovely :hugs:
You are always more than welcome to join :yep:
Aww no worries :hugs:
Hehe merci :hat2:
:cry2: sis I'd love to meet u one day :jumphug:
ur such an amazing friend and an amazing sis :hugs: xx
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Bookworm_88)
SuperiorPotato, so I can finallllly give you a piece of my mind and have some sort of meaningful convo about anime and stuff..as well as to say that I am obviously better than you, ofc!
If I met you I would 100% punch you in the face <3
CountBread
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Nobody. I made the mistake of being a little bit more open about who I am and I have regretted it. TSR is fun because it's completely anonymous. It ruins the fun to know what I actually am like irl.
Last edited by CountBread; 6 months ago
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
ReviseSleepingAestheticStudyingMoonbowSuperiorPotatoBookworm88MrSandyWillyBubbles_1234
Bexjw
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I've never really thought about meeting anyone from TSR! There are some really nice people though. Some of my GEM buddies would probably be high on the list though!
ReviseSleeping
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Ayy cheers bro
Bookworm_88
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
If I met you I would 100% punch you in the face <3
I send you my regards as well!
Bookworm xoxo

:clip:
Last edited by Bookworm_88; 6 months ago
Black Cat
Report 6 months ago
Black Cat
Black Cat
Black Cat
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Ayeee thanks Hayden
username5178572
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
H4ttie03
Last edited by username5178572; 6 months ago
username5526246
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
My followers will take over tsr one day…
CountBread
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by IlikeDonerKebab)
My followers will take over tsr one day…
Need the Sasha avatar back.
username5526246
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
Need the Sasha avatar back.
Is itttttt a lot of people have said that mhm
Okey okey will do
Later lol
CountBread
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by IlikeDonerKebab)
Is itttttt a lot of people have said that mhm
Okey okey will do
Later lol
It went great with ur name, very sasha-like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (74)
13.31%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.54%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.91%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads