If you could meet anyone from TSR right now, who would they be?

Watch
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by zainab_xo)
CaptainDuckie
idk lol the person seems interesting

“Interesting” ..............
HaydenFordz
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Ayeee thanks Hayden
No probs sis -- your the best
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by MrSandyWilly)
H4ttie03
ofc ofc lmfao
Last edited by HaydenFordz; 6 months ago
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Excluding people I've already met, probably:
laurawatt
absolutelysprout
CatusStarbright
Andrew97

No pressure folks.
Maybe someday!
AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
awwww merci :hugs:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
heldbygrace - bless this girl she's so kind honestly and one of my fav people, I'd love to meet her :hugs:
ReviseSleeping - this idiot, as much as he annoys me, is so funny and i'd love to meet him :hugs:
HaydenFordz - he annoys me a lot but is such a great friend so i'd love to meet him :hugs:
SuperiorPotato - she doesn't realise this but she's one of my fav people, she's always been there for me and has always helped me do the right thing and is really good when u need love advice and just a general chat so i'd love to meet her one day to say thank u for everything :hugs:
Moonbeam123 - My sister, such an amazing friend and one of my favourite people, love to meet her :hugs:
Rufus the red - this ruffian is actually interesting and has cool music taste so i'd love to meet him :hugs:

Agashii_, CoochieMan, xsowmix, JP2000!!!, Ducky_MoMo, Bigreshe, cactus11235813 - some of my closest friends on here and i'd love to meet them.

Mesopotamian. and Chopinnocturne31 - 2 budding dentistry lovers who i'd love to meet cus we could chat about dentistry :hugs:

Justaboutalive, Cherrygrape1234, FTheOpps, shxttah_x, fxtimx101, nm12345, Ax Sleepy, Chowderzzz - my Muslim community - i'd love to meet them one day possibly on eid or something hehe but honestly I'd love to meet them :hugs:

And finally,
Celtic Conjurer - one of my fav people on tsr, he's so interesting and we both love aesthetic fires and libraries and anything fancy so our conversations are always interesting and Celtic's descriptions are so good! I personally think he should be a writer but anyways, I'd really love to meet him :hugs:
the_pharaoh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Lwexi12
Láyla.Xx
BadBComeToTheNiz
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
heldbygrace - bless this girl she's so kind honestly and one of my fav people, I'd love to meet her :hugs:
ReviseSleeping - this idiot, as much as he annoys me, is so funny and i'd love to meet him :hugs:
HaydenFordz - he annoys me a lot but is such a great friend so i'd love to meet him :hugs:
SuperiorPotato - she doesn't realise this but she's one of my fav people, she's always been there for me and has always helped me do the right thing and is really good when u need love advice and just a general chat so i'd love to meet her one day to say thank u for everything :hugs:
Moonbeam123 - My sister, such an amazing friend and one of my favourite people, love to meet her :hugs:
Rufus the red - this ruffian is actually interesting and has cool music taste so i'd love to meet him :hugs:

Agashii_, CoochieMan, xsowmix, JP2000!!!, Ducky_MoMo, Bigreshe, cactus11235813 The Weeknd. - some of my closest friends on here and i'd love to meet them.

Mesopotamian. and Chopinnocturne31 - 2 budding dentistry lovers who i'd love to meet cus we could chat about dentistry :hugs:

Justaboutalive, Cherrygrape1234, FTheOpps, shxttah_x, fxtimx101, nm12345, Ax Sleepy, Chowderzzz - my Muslim community - i'd love to meet them one day possibly on eid or something hehe but honestly I'd love to meet them :hugs:

And finally,
Celtic Conjurer - one of my fav people on tsr, he's so interesting and we both love aesthetic fires and libraries and anything fancy so our conversations are always interesting and Celtic's descriptions are so good! I personally think he should be a writer but anyways, I'd really love to meet him :hugs:
Because you’re so amazing, I’d give you a mini talk about dermatology too :hugs:
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

Agashii_, CoochieMan, xsowmix, JP2000!!!, Ducky_MoMo, Bigreshe, cactus11235813 The Weeknd. - some of my closest friends on here and i'd love to meet them.

And finally,
Omg This is so cute I’m crying :cry2:
Ayyyy us muzzies gotta stick together and I would also love to meet you toooooo :cube::love:
username5655466
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

And finally,
yesss pls omg wanna do an eid thing that would such a dream, would love to meet you and give you a fat huggg
:kissing2:
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

And finally,
Oh God you sweet child honestly :blushing:
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

And finally,
Awwwww tysmmmm — hehehe I annoy you because we are toooo similar
username5347244
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Aw, thanks! I'd love to meet you too!
ReviseSleeping
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

And finally,
Ahh thank you! :hugs:
fxtimx101
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

And finally,
aawwwwww
nm12345
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

And finally,
awwwww i'd love to meet you too xx
:hugs:
RainbowCloud01
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
ugh, please, i love you so much x
AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Because you’re so amazing, I’d give you a mini talk about dermatology too :hugs:
omg dermatology - i love dermatology so much :hugs:
(Original post by Cherrygrape1234)
Omg This is so cute I’m crying :cry2:
Ayyyy us muzzies gotta stick together and I would also love to meet you toooooo :cube::love:
Awwww dont cry Cherry! :console:
mhmm we gotta stick together! and awww :jumphug: :dancing:
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
yesss pls omg wanna do an eid thing that would such a dream, would love to meet you and give you a fat huggg
:kissing2:
Omg yasssssss a massive eid party that would be leng and awwwwwwww :jumphug:
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Oh God you sweet child honestly :blushing:
Hehe
honestly spuddio u don't realise it but ur amazing and u've helped this child out so much and I really appreciate you :hugs:
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
Awwwww tysmmmm — hehehe I annoy you because we are toooo similar
No worries :hugs:
Indeed we are really similar but I like that cus then we can annoy each other bout the same things :lol:
(Original post by ReviseSleeping)
Ahh thank you! :hugs:
No worries Revise :hugs:
(Original post by fxtimx101)
aawwwwww
hehe :hugs:
(Original post by nm12345)
awwwww i'd love to meet you too xx
awwww 🥺 xx :hugs:
4D Chess
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
pretty much no one cos I'm awkward and anxious at the moment so it would probably go like:

Name:  FeelsBadMan .-..png
Views: 40
Size:  153.6 KB
username5655466
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
omg dermatology - i love dermatology so much :hugs:

Awwww dont cry Cherry! :console:
mhmm we gotta stick together! and awww :jumphug: :dancing:

Omg yasssssss a massive eid party that would be leng and awwwwwwww :jumphug:

Hehe
honestly spuddio u don't realise it but ur amazing and u've helped this child out so much and I really appreciate you :hugs:

No worries :hugs:
Indeed we are really similar but I like that cus then we can annoy each other bout the same things :lol:

No worries Revise :hugs:

hehe :hugs:

awwww 🥺 xx :hugs:
LETS GET IT STARTEEDD, YHH

LETS GET IT STARTED IN HEREEE, AY

:party:

:littleangel:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.92%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.42%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.11%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (199)
47.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.6%

Watched Threads