kaaaaatttee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is ‘to what extent did the trans-atlantic slave trade enable british industrialisation/economic development’ a good EPQ question? i feel like it doesn’t flow well but i’m not sure how i would change it.
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kaaaaatttee)
is ‘to what extent did the trans-atlantic slave trade enable british industrialisation/economic development’ a good EPQ question? i feel like it doesn’t flow well but i’m not sure how i would change it.
british industrialisation or economic development are two very different things. Look at them in more detail then pick the one you are more interested in.
kaaaaatttee
Rep:
?
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
british industrialisation or economic development are two very different things. Look at them in more detail then pick the one you are more interested in.
how about ‘to what extent did the trans atlantic slave trade enable british economic development between ___ and 1807? i think economic development is a bit broader and so probably easier to write about
kaaaaatttee
Rep:
?
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
or ‘to what extent is the trans atlantic slave trade responsible for british industrialisation from ___ to 1807’ but im not sure which sounds better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
27.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.5%
No I am happy with my choice (23)
57.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.5%

Watched Threads