?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what kpop groups do you like and bias and fave songs if you have one
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not into K-Pop, but the song "Dynamite" by BTS has caught my attention, because it kinda sounds like DNCE did it.
gaskell625
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
I'm not into K-Pop, but the song "Dynamite" by BTS has caught my attention, because it kinda sounds like DNCE did it.
Yes it had some similarities Its a shame there not together anymore they were pretty cool to listen two xx
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gaskell625)
Yes it had some similarities Its a shame there not together anymore they were pretty cool to listen two xx
Wow, I'm not the only one to notice it!
gaskell625
Rep:
?
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
Wow, I'm not the only one to notice it!
lol your funny ahaha xx
Emmygus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
BTS, bias used to be yoongi and namjoon then jimin and now i'm just OT7. Will always have a soft spot for spring day and pied piper but there are so many others that are also great
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol your funny ahaha xx
I didn't know that.
gaskell625
Rep:
?
omg I love jimin but also am ot7 i love best of me or save me from dark and wild but i need you and run are bops two
Apocalyptichero
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, I like Kpop. I got into it a couple years ago and I never knew how much I was missing out on this genre! My ultimate group is Twice and my bias is Jeongyeon. I also like the boyz, VAV, onlyoneof, purple kiss, 2ne1, Highlight, Wjsn and a million more 👍 My favourite songs as of now is probably obssesion by EXO, Dont call me and Atlantis by Shinee and Alcohol free and ICSM by Twice also mirotic by TVXQ
gaskell625
Rep:
?
I also like stray kids blackink redvevelt itzty bts gfriend and some twice songs
gaskell625
Rep:
?
(Original post by Apocalyptichero)
Hello, I like Kpop. I got into it a couple years ago and I never knew how much I was missing out on this genre! My ultimate group is Twice and my bias is Jeongyeon. I also like the boyz, VAV, onlyoneof, purple kiss, 2ne1, Highlight, Wjsn and a million more 👍 My favourite songs as of now is probably obssesion by EXO, Dont call me and Atlantis by Shinee and Alcohol free and ICSM by Twice also mirotic by TVXQ
OMG there such tunes EXO is amazing so it got7 i love all those songs tho I don't listen to alot of those groups only some my mian ones are stray kids pentagon bts blackpink gfriend some songs twice itzy red velevet some txt songs some got7 songs.
Apocalyptichero
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OMG there such tunes EXO is amazing so it got7 i love all those songs tho I don't listen to alot of those groups only some my mian ones are stray kids pentagon bts blackpink gfriend some songs twice itzy red velevet some txt songs some got7 songs.
Yeah I totally agree! I love Got7 and miss them. I also like the all the other groups you listed.
EXO L
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
EXO KAI and Love Shot
EXO L
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I totally agree! I love Got7 and miss them. I also like the all the other groups you listed.
I totally agree especially that of EXO
gaskell625
Rep:
?
(Original post by EXO L)
I totally agree especially that of EXO
yas queen slay!!!!!
EXO L
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here but my favourite is Love Shot by EXO
Apocalyptichero
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EXO L)
Same here but my favourite is Love Shot by EXO
Ayy nice to also see an EXO-L!
gaskell625
Rep:
?
I love there new album don't fight the feeling runaway is jam its good seeing alltoghether again I am listening to the album now jamming to it its soo good hahaha
Apocalyptichero
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I love there new album don't fight the feeling runaway is jam its good seeing alltoghether again I am listening to the album now jamming to it its soo good hahaha
Omg especially when I saw Lay, I was soo happy!
gaskell625
Rep:
?
Omg especially when I saw Lay, I was soo happy!
yass omg he is so pretty ahh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (53)
28.96%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
8.2%
No I am happy with my choice (101)
55.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads