My teacher(s) wish(es) me dead / bullies me - what action can I take against them? Watch

This discussion is closed.
ashleybomb2009
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
yes go the admissions office and complain tot hem about it they can fire the teache if they want
streetsdisciple
Report 14 years ago
take up arms and defeat your foes...
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow.. I think the person to go to is your form tutor if they're nice, but once you have evidence. Teachers don't side with each other that much really, and I'm sure the headmaster would investigate and take action. Ofsted wouldn't care, they just like to go round schools and make up silly criticisms. They were teachers once you know! But teachers hate Ofsted.
Vikernes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MRLX69)
Use your anger to fuel your success. Get revenge by showing your true ability in English. Work really hard and ignore them.
Woohoo, movie storylines!

Knife her.
TW-04
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Just a little update...
Went to see the head of the faculty today and explained to him what happened and submitted my complaint against her.
He's off to get her side of the story (should be interesting, as far as I can tell it was an unprovoked attack on me. )I get the results tomorrow, and what's to happen next.

Any ideas what action they'll take?
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~so you reported to the head of that dept in your school?
i have a feeling they'll say something like it's a misunderstanding...the teacher may apologise for making those comments...she was under a lot of pressure at that time or some bull tish like that, they'll definitely want to keep your complaint and the whole issue within the school.

Depends if u want to take it further...you'll just have to wait and see now.
Good luck
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TW-04)
Just a little update...
Went to see the head of the faculty today and explained to him what happened and submitted my complaint against her.
He's off to get her side of the story (should be interesting, as far as I can tell it was an unprovoked attack on me. )I get the results tomorrow, and what's to happen next.

Any ideas what action they'll take?
teachers stick together. Next to you see the teachers record the convo and comments they make then tell him to listen to it. That way she cant deny anything coz your bound to get moaned at by them.
TW-04
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Well today the **** hit the fan (excuse my language). :hello:

The head of the faculty today read out a statement from her. She denies it all! She has said it is a complete fabrication, she even denies speaking to me at all - she just states I was working quietly.

She has stated she wants serious disaplinary action taken against me :cry: and she has even got herself witnesses! (from the other side of the class, who wouldn't have known what was said anyway) to back her story up.

Aparantly she's really mad with me & wants me out of college.

And as I had to sign an aggreement / contract to be on the english course (to show comitment) they feel this could be why I may have lied, and have said my statement could be disguarded as I can't really be a witness?.

And as I dropped media (without it being autharised initially) my attendence was down to 70% and not the needed 80%.

All in all it looks like i'm going to be kicked out of college, even if I don't take it further. If I did take it further me, and my witnesses would be kicked out.

Sods law

I've got till Monday to decide if I want to take it further. Although I may try and get some sort of an agreement e.g. If she drops her complaint against me i'll do the same for her, but if she doesn't i may aswell go all the way as I'd be thrown out anyhow. :mad: :hello:

I should have said nothing...
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What I suggest is:

Phone up some tv programme/show that deals with this kind of thing and ask them to put a hidden camera and all the stuff the teachers say will be recorded and then they'll be well and truelly fu*ked. Would made good tv.
King_Schlong
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hi my names jonny and im at university. im being bullied bare at the moment. mrs hobber is my italian teacher and shes always grabbing my arse and telling me how chubby i am today. Someone help me out!!!!!! :bootyshak
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TW-04)
Hi, my English teachers hate me.
I started AS English Language late (in the 2nd week) and ever since they've hated me.

Right from the start they hated me and I can't think why. :mad:
They refuse to give me a predicted grade when asked for one I was just told 'You're going to fail'. As if that wasn't bad enough the head of English today wished I was swept away in the Tsunami disaster. [Both students either side expressed their shock & both agreed that if I wished to take this further they'd be witnesses.] When I complained and said this isn't right you're treating me like scum she just replied 'you are scum'.

Going on the fact I passed my English mock exam [C grade] when others didn't why are they treating me like this? I have just as much right to be on the course as everyone else - I have 100% attendance where others have not yet I feel they are bulling me so I'll retaliate and that'll give them a reason to throw me off the course.
I did say if they carry on I'll leave the course and she said 'go on then' you won't be missed.

Am I the only one that thinks they [the English staff] are well out of order singling me out and especially wishing me dead, I mean if I wished her cancer or something I'd be thrown out of college.

Is there any action I can take / do you think I should take this up with someone high up in the college / make a formal complaint - though I fear once I do this I'll be thrown off the course. :mad:

One word: Sniper
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
sue 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did you make a formal complaint, or was it all guns blazing?

Now you've started, I'd stick with it. They can't chuck you out of college for that...
Tonight Matthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Murder them in their sleep. They'd do the same to you.
heminder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TW-04)

The head of the faculty today read out a statement from her. She denies it all! She has said it is a complete fabrication, she even denies speaking to me at all - she just states I was working quietly.

She has stated she wants serious disaplinary action taken against me :cry: and she has even got herself witnesses! (from the other side of the class, who wouldn't have known what was said anyway) to back her story up.

And as I had to sign an aggreement / contract to be on the english course (to show comitment) they feel this could be why I may have lied, and have said my statement could be disguarded as I can't really be a witness?.

And as I dropped media (without it being autharised initially) my attendence was down to 70% and not the needed 80%.

All in all it looks like i'm going to be kicked out of college, even if I don't take it further. If I did take it further me, and my witnesses would be kicked out.

Sods law

I've got till Monday to decide if I want to take it further. Although I may try and get some sort of an agreement e.g. If she drops her complaint against me i'll do the same for her, but if she doesn't i may aswell go all the way as I'd be thrown out anyhow. :mad: :hello:

well, the chances are that you will be kicked out of college at this stage. if you're gonna go, make sure that those teachers bog off too! take it down to every last bit of effort to make sure they're f****d with their careers! if they can be ruthless to you, then you can be ruthless RIGHT BACK AT THEM!!! :secruity:

leave the college! if it were a good college, they'd know better than to employ dodgy teachers! give 'em the ass!
:bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak

even if it means that you'll delay your a-levels by a year, there's no point in doing them crappily because you only get one chance! if you're going to do them, do them well! teachers like that are NOT gonna help you get the grades!

keep your spirits up!
think in advance, and find another college/6th form before giving your current one the finger!

i'm sure you have many friends in your class that know that you're bullied by your teachers! one way you can win is by outnumbering their witnesses! if you have far more of them, the tide will turn against your teachers very quickly! ...and the witnesses don't need to be just your friends, get the whole class(es)! even if they don't like you, they are humans with intelligent brains (i hope) and would know what's right and what's wrong. tell 'em that the case is in with the law. that should get 'em thinking!

also, don't worry about the word getting spread around the college about you getting bullied! i was bullied at sec school quite a bit too y'know! STAY STRONG. lead the pack. show 'em what you got up your sleeve! (but not with violence!) keep your head cool...

you can get out of this... i know it...
one way or another... this will end...
:tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd try the whole Voice Recorder thing if you get a chance. If you don't, which i doubt you will as she'll probably be very nie towards you now in class, then i'd try and get a lot of witnesses to back you up. Even classmates who might not have heard, maybe they'll do you a favour and you can give them your lunch money or something in return.

If nothing else works, slash he tyres. That'll shut her up.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TW-04)

Sods law

Well I guess you've got until Monday to get a mohican, handgun (on homemade holster) and a whole lotta hate!...

Before you exact your revenge, Taxi Driver stylee.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh, and on a more serious note, I'm sorry to hear about your problems - and I I too have had run-ins with teachers in the past.

The best thing to do is to tell your parents everything; and to get them to speak to the Head/Principal. If the teacher persists in intimidating you, walk out the class and go straight to the Head/Principal.

Just remember that teachers can really fcuk you up on stuff like references/predictions, so don't go too OTT - although I appreciate that some of them are *******s, I know fullwell. It's just a shame that they wield so much influence over your future direction (and moreover, that some of them abuse this power to bully people).
HollyBible
Report 13 years ago
Don't worry be happy you should be nice with your english teacher otherwise you doomed so better be wise and think before any action :hello:
heminder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HollyBible)
Don't worry be happy you should be nice with your english teacher otherwise you doomed so better be wise and think before any action :hello:
how is he going to be nice to the teacher if the teacher isn't nice to him?!?!?!?!?!?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed