My teacher(s) wish(es) me dead / bullies me - what action can I take against them? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm.. don't retract your statement and apologise. If you've stuck with it this long, then don't give up on it yet. Tell her that you won't be apologising as you have dont nothing wrong, and that your statement still stands.

Then see how it goes.
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
you are giving her the easy way out.
yeh, i agree with Martin...
make her pay for what she's done to you!
"sorry" doesn't mean anything...
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My English Literature teacher justifiably wishes me dead, and I'm rather inclined to sympathise.
TW-04
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Ok I thought this was over, but I guess I was wrong.

About a month ago I withdrew my statement with immediate effect and apologised for the stress caused to her at the time, and said I hope we can treat each other with the amount of respect we each deserver.
This was advised to me by the teacher dealing with the situation as my only option or I was to be thrown out.
I was told the teacher in question would accept this and it would be a mutual end to it all.

The other day (18th March) I was sent a letter saying I had breached my contract with the college and had to go to a progress review - He was going to withdraw me there and then! But I got him to give me a week to improve -- Now I'm on a very strict set of guidelines, one wrong move and I'll be instantly withdrawn! - omg.

Anyway if that's all I get it will be good as my mate who was my witness to all this - perfect A grade student, 100% attendance received a letter over the weekend stating that disciplinary action is to be taken against him - he is to attend a meeting on Thursday with the board of the college - and it's looking very likely he'll be kicked out of college. He was crying about it today - the head who's dealing with it said to my mate he won't see him till Thursday at the meeting.

Now I'm crushed about this, my hands are tied. If I get involved again I'll be kicked out (I'm already on thin ice, if I don't he'll be kicked out, if he builds the case back up again anyway, I guess I'll be thrown out).

The whole thing just smacks me as wrong - I feel sorry for him and feel so violated.
Mishael
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TW-04)
Ok I thought this was over, but I guess I was wrong.

About a month ago I withdrew my statement with immediate effect and apologised for the stress caused to her at the time, and said I hope we can treat each other with the amount of respect we each deserver.
This was advised to me by the teacher dealing with the situation as my only option or I was to be thrown out.
I was told the teacher in question would accept this and it would be a mutual end to it all.

The other day (18th March) I was sent a letter saying I had breached my contract with the college and had to go to a progress review - He was going to withdraw me there and then! But I got him to give me a week to improve -- Now I'm on a very strict set of guidelines, one wrong move and I'll be instantly withdrawn! - omg.

Anyway if that's all I get it will be good as my mate who was my witness to all this - perfect A grade student, 100% attendance received a letter over the weekend stating that disciplinary action is to be taken against him - he is to attend a meeting on Thursday with the board of the college - and it's looking very likely he'll be kicked out of college. He was crying about it today - the head who's dealing with it said to my mate he won't see him till Thursday at the meeting.

Now I'm crushed about this, my hands are tied. If I get involved again I'll be kicked out (I'm already on thin ice, if I don't he'll be kicked out, if he builds the case back up again anyway, I guess I'll be thrown out).

The whole thing just smacks me as wrong - I feel sorry for him and feel so violated.
Wait...is your friend facing disciplinary action just because he was your witness? Surely that's illegal or something!
TW-04
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Mishael)
Wait...is your friend facing disciplinary action just because he was your witness? Surely that's illegal or something!
Yeah that's right. :mad:

It probably is, but there isn't much we can do till the 'hearing' on Thursday. He can take his parent (which he is doing), a friend (but he / she must not be a student at the college) or a student rep.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1172)
79.4%
Leave (304)
20.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise