asha_11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
HELLO,

I have my year 10 mocks on monday. are the science papers usually secured papers (2019 or 2020 papers) or are these used more for year 11 mocks. We have finished all content for paper 1 aqa.

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU
agent37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello! I have just completed all my mocks today (what a relief) and personally, my school used the 2020 papers but it depends on each school. For example, in history, my teacher wrote the questions and the same went for my religious studies mocks.

All the best for your exams and feel free to ask any questions if you need help!
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Usually the papers are secured, but each school is different. What you should do is revise your weak areas and practise as many exam questions as you can, whether that be by doing full papers or going on Physics and Maths Tutor for specific ones for each topic. In my opinion, that would be better than wasting your time and trying to find the paper.
amberL.0905
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asha_11)
HELLO,

I have my year 10 mocks on monday. are the science papers usually secured papers (2019 or 2020 papers) or are these used more for year 11 mocks. We have finished all content for paper 1 aqa.

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU
Hey! I'm in the middle of my year 10 mocks too, have done chem and bio already. Physics on Tuesday. The tests we did were past papers from like 2017. Don't know if that will help but just thought I'd share.
thrivingfrog
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asha_11)
HELLO,

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU
We've been doing 2019 papers, I think they might be secured but not too sure
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (53)
6.11%
Uncertainty around my education (98)
11.29%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (91)
10.48%
Lack of purpose or motivation (107)
12.33%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (42)
4.84%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (46)
5.3%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (97)
11.18%
Financial worries (60)
6.91%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (40)
4.61%
Exposure to negative news/social media (55)
6.34%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
2.88%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (84)
9.68%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (70)
8.06%

Watched Threads