NualaC87
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Really crazy question here but I am currently married. We separated and returned to a relationship the past 6 months.

I’ve put in my student finance application on Monday and put myself as married and provided all my husbands details.

Relations are very strained at present and I’m just wondering if we separate (which is highly likely) before then, can my student finance be amended etc ? Or could I be stuck potentially without any financial support come September x
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NualaC87)
Really crazy question here but I am currently married. We separated and returned to a relationship the past 6 months.

I’ve put in my student finance application on Monday and put myself as married and provided all my husbands details.

Relations are very strained at present and I’m just wondering if we separate (which is highly likely) before then, can my student finance be amended etc ? Or could I be stuck potentially without any financial support come September x
Hi Nuala, we will require evidence of the separation - your finance won't change until that has been assessed.

You can send in the Marital status declaration form http://ow.ly/d/8pd8 with evidence attached.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.89%
Excited but a bit nervous (121)
45.66%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.83%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.62%

Watched Threads