The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Illustration Sheff hallam

Is anyone going to do illustration at Sheffield hallam university in September 2021? If so please message me :smile: x
Original post by 14LeahyD
Is anyone going to do illustration at Sheffield hallam university in September 2021? If so please message me :smile: x

Hey @14LeahyD,

Congratulations on choosing Sheffield Hallam. There are plenty of Facebook groups, this is one of the main Sheffield Hallam University Freshers Group - you might find someone on your course in there!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Stacey
Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2

Hey, I’m doing illustration at Hallam in September 🥰
Reply 3
Original post by txiga

Omg really?! Hi, nice to know I'm not the only one going there for that course then 😂
Original post by txiga

Hi @txiga

Congrats on choosing Sheffield Hallam. If you have any questions about the University, the city or student life in Sheffield in general, please do not hesitate to ask. We also have an official account for our student ambassadors, so tag @hallamstudents to hear about their experience of Hallam!

Here is a link to a recent Illustration student story you can watch. :smile:

Best of luck,
Arzu - Official Sheffield Hallam rep
Reply 5
Omg really?! Hi, nice to know I'm not the only one going there for that course then 😂

Yaaaas :suith: I'm not sure if I can post my socials on here, but my illustration account is (@)designsbytxiga on Instagram if you want to connect outside of here haha. I know I feel like the only person on my course too haha! x x x
Reply 6
Original post by txiga
Yaaaas :suith: I'm not sure if I can post my socials on here, but my illustration account is (@)designsbytxiga on Instagram if you want to connect outside of here haha. I know I feel like the only person on my course too haha! x x x

Yay! wow you have an illustration Instagram account?! I'll follow you now :smile: my insta is (@)daisy_leahyx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending