How to get admission in an European College?

Watch this thread
Javeed Rather
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Could you please guide me through the admissions process and all ?
med2022tsr
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
For university?
You need to go on the UCAS website and create an account. Register with the year you would like to start e.g. 2021/2022/2023. Then you need to choose the universities and courses you would like to apply for. You can choose up to 5 different courses. You will need to write a personal statement and include that in your application. Your personal statement should include why you want to do the course, what skills and hobbies you have and any previous work experience you have done. However, if your course options are very different, you need to write a very general personal statement as you're only able to write one. If you choose 5 courses, then to send your application off it should be £24 approximately. If you want to start university in 2022 then your UCAS application needs to be submitted by January15th 2022. Let me know if you have any more questions.
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
For universities in the UK the above is correct. For other European countries it will vary from country to country. You will need to research what the requirements are for each country as they will all be different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
17.86%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (44)
52.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.76%

Watched Threads