How to get admission in an European College?

Watch
Javeed Rather
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Could you please guide me through the admissions process and all ?
Paige.allanahx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For university?
You need to go on the UCAS website and create an account. Register with the year you would like to start e.g. 2021/2022/2023. Then you need to choose the universities and courses you would like to apply for. You can choose up to 5 different courses. You will need to write a personal statement and include that in your application. Your personal statement should include why you want to do the course, what skills and hobbies you have and any previous work experience you have done. However, if your course options are very different, you need to write a very general personal statement as you're only able to write one. If you choose 5 courses, then to send your application off it should be £24 approximately. If you want to start university in 2022 then your UCAS application needs to be submitted by January15th 2022. Let me know if you have any more questions.
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For universities in the UK the above is correct. For other European countries it will vary from country to country. You will need to research what the requirements are for each country as they will all be different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (5)
7.94%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
58.73%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
4.76%

Watched Threads