justherebcwhynot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i’m so confused , i thought they didn’t happen and teachers juet used old assessments to grade students.

How comes theres exams that happened in November or October 2020? Why did they happen in separate months?
Hellllpppp
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because not everyone got the grades they thought they were capable of so they took the papers that were supposed to be sat in June in October if they were doing A-levels or November if they were doing GCSEs.
justherebcwhynot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
Because not everyone got the grades they thought they were capable of so they took the papers that were supposed to be sat in June in October if they were doing A-levels or November if they were doing GCSEs.
oh i see. My tutor made me do the 2020 papers but the markscheme says for November eventho the paper itself is for October. Does this mean that the mark schemes should be different months to the papers?
Hellllpppp
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by justherebcwhynot)
oh i see. My tutor made me do the 2020 papers but the markscheme says for November eventho the paper itself is for October. Does this mean that the mark schemes should be different months to the papers?
No idea I think some exam boards (like edexcel) called them the November exams even though they were taken in October
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.63%
Uncertainty around my education (57)
11.47%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (59)
11.87%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.28%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (27)
5.43%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (53)
10.66%
Financial worries (30)
6.04%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
4.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.44%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.82%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (48)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (42)
8.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed