Artemis297
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had an email today in my junk from qmul student marketing saying congratulations on your offer, but mysis hasn't changed and says they're still considering, and ucas says track is down until 12:00 tomorrow. Any help or advice?
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s possible that MySis hasn’t updated yet.
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sometimes data systems get out of sync with each other.
If there is nothing on UCAS on Monday, phone the Uni, but it will probably all be fine.
Queen Mary Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Artemis297)
I had an email today in my junk from qmul student marketing saying congratulations on your offer, but mysis hasn't changed and says they're still considering, and ucas says track is down until 12:00 tomorrow. Any help or advice?
Hey there Artemis297,

If you're having difficulties with MySIS, it should usually resolve itself within a day at most. If you continue to have issues, you can get in touch using the contact details on the login page for applicants and offer holders.

You can either call + 44 (0)20 7882 5511 or email [email protected] and the admissions team will be happy to help you as soon as possible!

Hope this helps!

Matthew
QMUL Student Ambassador and TSR Representative
Artemis297
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Queen Mary Student Ambassadors)
Hey there Artemis297,

If you're having difficulties with MySIS, it should usually resolve itself within a day at most. If you continue to have issues, you can get in touch using the contact details on the login page for applicants and offer holders.

You can either call + 44 (0)20 7882 5511 or email [email protected] and the admissions team will be happy to help you as soon as possible!

Hope this helps!

Matthew
Hi! Just a quick question, I've been offered a place, however I don't meet the conditions by 9% (this is for overall foundation year grade at another uni), should I still firm QMUL or contact admissions and tell them that I don't meet them? Will my offer be taken back if I do this? I'm worried about it. Thanks.
Queen Mary Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Artemis297)
Hi! Just a quick question, I've been offered a place, however I don't meet the conditions by 9% (this is for overall foundation year grade at another uni), should I still firm QMUL or contact admissions and tell them that I don't meet them? Will my offer be taken back if I do this? I'm worried about it. Thanks.
Hello Artemis297,

Unfortunately we're unable to advise on this matter. I would recommend getting in touch with the admissions team directly through the contact details on this page: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/contact/.

You can always email and the phone line for admissions queries is open Mon-Fri between 10:00-12:00 and 14:30-16:30. Best of luck with everything!

Matthew
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (43)
5.8%
Uncertainty around my education (84)
11.34%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (79)
10.66%
Lack of purpose or motivation (94)
12.69%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (39)
5.26%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (42)
5.67%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (80)
10.8%
Financial worries (50)
6.75%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (32)
4.32%
Exposure to negative news/social media (46)
6.21%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.24%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (71)
9.58%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (57)
7.69%

Watched Threads