username5785128
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is anyone who has been through RAF OASC this year (the more recently the better) able to help me with my preperation? The most up to date information I can find online is from 2019 and I know that since then there have been adaptations. I would like to know exactly what I'm in for in order to allow me to prepare as best as possible. Thanks in advance
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are applying to be an officer, so it's up to you to do your research, and nother jyst asking other people to tell you. Go by the official sources first, but don't expect to be given too much much info on here; that's not what this forum is for.

If you explained what you had found out and more specific questions on clarification, that would be different.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by George Shurley)
Quite frankly, if you have nothing useful to say that will answer my question then I don't get the reasoning for the unconstructive comment
Interesting way of communicating to someone who used to do this for a living, especially when it looks like you're using your real name and can now be easily identified by the other recruiters who do look at this site...
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For future reference, George, since I know you've looked at this in order to delete your posts and name, the better way to ask this question would be;
"I've seen the threads written by people over the last year with their accounts of what OASC in Covid is like, and how they've changed the X element to Y, and how the F part is now G. Is that still the current format, or has it changed?"

Shows you've done some research, but are looking for the most up to date advice you can find. That's what searching for information means.

You can search this subforum, there are definitely accounts and reports from people who've been through the process in the past year.
Last edited by Drewski; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.81%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (87)
32.22%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (33)
12.22%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.52%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.19%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
25.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise