M-2345638393838
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What hurts is when someone who is so ****ing problematic and shady, aka a snake narcissistic parent/parents act so pure in front of people. I know I am not a calm person either, not a innocent girl either, but I don’t have to constantly hide myself. The *****g thing is I am made to look like a crazy ***** in front of others while they get credit and love and then after these people leave they start to talk **** about them, and worse, abuse their children. I have no faith in karma cause all my parents get is praise and nothing more. Where is the pay back when they bully their 13 year old kid, abuse their 6 year old and neglect all their children for basic needs and act like the perfect parent. I just hate that the worst people get to look the best and who falls in the trap? The ones who are actually trying. I am 18 but in no mean saying I am better than anyone or even tnem, I just want them to be held accountable and grow the **** up. I am tired.
Last edited by M-2345638393838; 1 month ago
RamseyGOAT
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you angry at your own parents?
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should just leave the situation and people, move place if you must. You wont change anybody, best to just give yourself a better surrounding.
M-2345638393838
Rep:
?
(Original post by V℮rsions)
You should just leave the situation and people, move place if you must. You wont change anybody, best to just give yourself a better surrounding.
Thank you for that reminder 💕
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If there is child abuse and neglect occurring, report it to the appropriate authorities.
M-2345638393838
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
If there is child abuse and neglect occurring, report it to the appropriate authorities.
There’s nothing to do, in my country that doesn’t exist. It’s a culture where child abuse is okay and taught as a way of discipline. If anything I will sound and look crazy if I go to anyone telling them anything about my parents. It’s so normalised that I am judged and guilt tripped for that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.32%
Uncertainty around my education (65)
11.52%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.7%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.3%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (32)
5.67%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (28)
4.96%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (60)
10.64%
Financial worries (35)
6.21%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (22)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
6.03%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.66%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (56)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (46)
8.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed