Theory test Expiring

Watch this thread
Undergrad PA
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hey, my theory test will be expiring in 2 months and due to lockdown I have had 20 houor practical sessions on and off. but it's been 6 months since I drove again and I don't know if I should just let the theory test expire and redo it after or if I should try and pass the driving test I have only 2 months and where I live they charge £35 an hour
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Do you have a driving test booked?
Undergrad PA
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Do you have a driving test booked?
No
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Undergrad PA)
No
Then it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find a driving test within 2 months anyway, so the backlog caused by the pandemic has answered your question for you.
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 10 months ago
Undergrad PA
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Then it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find a driving test within 2 months anyway, so the backlog caused by the pandemic has answered your question for you.
Ok thank you so much. I will not waste my money on any driving lessons then
2018Tyrone
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I passed my theory test almost two years ago and it's about to expire. I'm from Northern Ireland and they have extended some of their certificates not mine. I'm a disability learner driver and I applied for my provisional licence in January 2018 took it to come back in November 2018. I did my theory test during the summer of 2019 and passed it in September that year. My provisional licence expired in November and I had to apply to renew it. My new provisional licence came back just before we went into lockdown. After the first lockdown I took lessons in a manual vehicle before changing to an automatic. We went into another lockdown and only in May I started taking lessons in an automatic vehicle. I did take 1 driving test which I failed. I was meant to take another driving test before it expires but I wasn't ready. It's expiring soon and I have to redo my theory test. It's been a difficult year for us all. I blame the government and DVSA they are just looking money. I know they would argue with this about road safety but they could have did something and meet learner drivers half way. It's nobody fault.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
16.67%
The paper was reasonable (174)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (86)
24.29%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
9.89%

Watched Threads