The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Tenant needed- £1000 towards rent- Keele University/ Staffordshire University

Hi,
If any student from Keele or Staffordshire university is looking for a accommodation to live in for this year. I have currently a studio available at Q Studios which is a few minute walk from Staffordshire University and not very far from Keele University as well, it is really nice with an ensuite and kitchen with a lot of space.
I have signed the contract however I will no longer be studying at this university and need someone to take over the tenancy. If you could message me if you are interested, this would be much appreciated.
The contract lasts from September till July and it is £125 per week.
If you will be willing to take over tenancy will pay your £1000 towards the rent.

Thankyou!
Hiya! As a suggestion, you may have more luck posting on Facebook about this! There's a few groups around for freshers as well as for past freshers so hopefully you'll be able to find someone who is able to take over. As well, it could possibly be worth contacting Greenpad and asking whether or not they could assist in finding you someone to take over your tenancy! Good luck with sorting it out!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,
Im going to try Facebook and Greenpad right now. Do you any know any fresher and past fresher group chats?
Thankyou for the help!! It’s appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest