Do I give her a chance or break up?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I would consider it if she had slept with this guy once, drunk, and if she'd come to tell me she regretted it.

However, they've slept together several times, and she hasn't told me a thing, even though I have proof.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Break up. You can't just allow that. Cut her off completely so she doesn't crawl back after you have lose her trust.
Last edited by urlocalinmate; 1 month ago
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would consider it if she had slept with this guy once, drunk, and if she'd come to tell me she regretted it.

However, they've slept together several times, and she hasn't told me a thing, even though I have proof.
What proof do you have?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Kerzen)
What proof do you have?
I'd rather not say.... I'm quite certain though.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are you asking. Depends how much you like her and how much you judge you could be the final one
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you should say the proof because if your proof consists of a friend telling you that or something, you need to be sceptical on the accuracy of the proof..

But anyways, back to your OP, guessing she hasn’t told you anything and is keeping it from you? You can either A) try getting her to tell you by herself or B) just pull the break up card.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.49%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (91)
32.97%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (34)
12.32%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.33%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (15)
5.43%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
25.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise