The Student Room Group

Am I the only one who looks at pre-covid times with resentment?

Hello all,

I know the title seems absolutely selfish, but I want to make it clear that everyone, including myself, do want life to go back to normal and that I know no one wanted Covid to happen and that too many people during Covid had committed suicide. All of them I stand by and I sincerely don’t meant I cause controversy or offends, but I still stand by the title in regards to how I feel.

Anyhow, enough rambling, yes, I look back to ore-Covid times with resentment, I feel like because a lot of people, that I know anyway, are so used to having things their own way and life being good that it’s hard to imagine that they’ve suffered ever. Of course, you never know what someone is going through and they could be going through a lot and not know about it, but even when that’s taken to consideration, the people that I know anyway, don’t act like good people and usually people who don’t act like good people can either suffered a lot or lack suffering, the latter being the more common one for what I have observed.

I sound quite self-righteous, but I know I’m not an Angel and I know I have been terrible during pré-Covid times but I do not deny what I observe.

Again, I absolutely stress that this just with people that I know. I understand that it’s not the same everywhere and it’s more likely that the opposite is true about what I say happens more often.

TLDR: Anyhow, I was just wondering if any feels like pre-covid was worse in some aspects than currently Covid? I do stress this isn’t the same for everyone

Many thanks!
Posted in wrong forum.
Yeah probably
I’m struggling to understand what you resent about pre-covid times. Be direct, there’s always going to be people that find anything offensive.
:giggle:You must have had a hard life pre-covid. I understand what you mean though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending