hazelcloud
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone!
I'm doing psychology AS levels on my own as my school does not offer it. I'd like to do past papers, but I fear that my judgement when marking my answers may be wonky. Does anyone know anybody I can communicate with, or any online forums where tutors can mark your papers and solely give you feedback on those papers?
If so, please let me know. I'd really appreciate the help
EliteBoy8
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hazelcloud)
Hey everyone!
I'm doing psychology AS levels on my own as my school does not offer it. I'd like to do past papers, but I fear that my judgement when marking my answers may be wonky. Does anyone know anybody I can communicate with, or any online forums where tutors can mark your papers and solely give you feedback on those papers?
If so, please let me know. I'd really appreciate the help
It’s quite simple. Short answers there are fixed answers. Longer answers such as a 12/16 marker, make sure you have 6 AO1 points (just a very detailed outline) and then as long as you 3 (12 marker) to 5 (16 marker) PEE paragraph it should be a band 4 essay.
libero
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
im doing psychology OCR at the moment and ive been getting consistent top band grades. if you want you can give me a quick DM and i can look over work for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (41)
21.03%
Excited but a bit nervous (89)
45.64%
Not bothered either way (27)
13.85%
I'm really nervous (38)
19.49%

Watched Threads