Rhy_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anybody who has acheived 8/9 s at GSCE level have any study tips that really improved their grades?
Hellllpppp
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not a straight 9 student by any means but in the subjects I got 9s in (sciences and maths) I was constantly testing myself on the subject content. Doing all the past papers then doing ones from different exam boards or slightly different specifications (double science instead of triple science) etc.

For science I also did knowledge quizzes my teachers gave me, similar ones can be found in the Oxford revise revision guides. I also had 20 hours for each of the sciences on seneca by the end of the course.

By the end of the maths gcse I had done enough to fill a whole lever arch file with papers (printed two pages to each side of a4) from loads of different exam boards as well as ones which were from older specifications. Practice is definitely key for maths.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.08%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (97)
31.8%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.46%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.52%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.57%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.57%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads