favour123x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I'm 16 years old, and I just recently finished secondary school. Now I am looking for a job, I've done my CV etc. I have applied for many jobs, but I haven't heard from many of them only a few. I applied for Home bargains but I got rejected. Does anyone other jobs I can do?
lucyyy12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
jobs are hard to come by, you just have to keep trying and trying and eventually you’ll get something. It took me months to find my first job. It’s easier to find a job when you’re employed, somehow. Do you have any work experience? That would help you out a bit Xxx

I’d try every supermarket, fast food place, cafes and restaurants near me, retail places like primark. Just keep firing out the applications
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by favour123x)
Hi,
I'm 16 years old, and I just recently finished secondary school. Now I am looking for a job, I've done my CV etc. I have applied for many jobs, but I haven't heard from many of them only a few. I applied for Home bargains but I got rejected. Does anyone other jobs I can do?
From 16 you can do most jobs, including shops, supermarkets, fast food places, cinemas, cafes, restaurants, touristy type places etc etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.93%
Excited but a bit nervous (141)
44.9%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.78%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed