The Student Room Group

Graduate Veterinary Medicine Applications for 2022 Entry

Hi everyone :smile:

I thought I would start this thread as 15th October is quickly approaching!

How is everyone feeling about applying for vet med? Where are you applying? What degree do you have? How many weeks of work experience do you have?

I am also interested in how you're funding your course? How are you prepping for the interviews?

I'll start!

I am feeling positive however, a little nervous as I know this course is very competitive. I am applying for RVC, Bristol and Liverpool. I am currently studying Bioveterinary Science.

I am hoping to get financial support from my family as well as savings! I will be prepping for the interviews by doing some reading and practising interviews with my university!

If any current graduate Veterinary Medicine have any advice or tips, please feel free to comment! :biggrin:

Can't wait to read the replies :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi im applying to graduate entry vet med also, I’m really nervous especially as I failed my a level chem and biology but I’m hoping they will just look at my degree, I’m doing biochemistry, on track for a 2.1.
I was hoping to apply to Edinburgh, Bristol, RVC and Surrey
Original post by Student_222
Hi im applying to graduate entry vet med also, I’m really nervous especially as I failed my a level chem and biology but I’m hoping they will just look at my degree, I’m doing biochemistry, on track for a 2.1.
I was hoping to apply to Edinburgh, Bristol, RVC and Surrey

Hey,

any tips or did you get offers. How was the interview and how you funding it?
Original post by smallfarmanimals
Hi everyone :smile:

I thought I would start this thread as 15th October is quickly approaching!

How is everyone feeling about applying for vet med? Where are you applying? What degree do you have? How many weeks of work experience do you have?

I am also interested in how you're funding your course? How are you prepping for the interviews?

I'll start!

I am feeling positive however, a little nervous as I know this course is very competitive. I am applying for RVC, Bristol and Liverpool. I am currently studying Bioveterinary Science.

I am hoping to get financial support from my family as well as savings! I will be prepping for the interviews by doing some reading and practising interviews with my university!

If any current graduate Veterinary Medicine have any advice or tips, please feel free to comment! :biggrin:

Can't wait to read the replies :smile:

Hey,

If i wanted to grad vet med right after uni, when should i apply? Thank you sm x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending