broke the tv... what do i do?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so literally 10 minutes ago, i had my phone in my hand and i was swinging my arm back and forth. my phone fell out of my hand and hit the tv really hard.
my dad has his back to me so he heard my phone hit something and just said don't break your phone.
when i looked at the tv i notices a large crack and it was getting bigger (the tv was off and it wasnt that noticeable)
i'm literally scared to **** cuz my parents will kill me if they find out it was me. its a really large expensive curved tv, and it's one of the only valuable things we own.
what should i do or say when they find out? my dad has a bad memory (i think?) so he might forget abt my phone hitting something.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pray they took out the accidental damage cover
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
i think you should just tell them directly. they'll get angrier if you don't tell them (speaking from experience) and if you leave this crack to marinate with time they'll just get more angry. if you tell them now, there could still be time to go fix the screen and since it's one of those really new curved TVs there surely could be someone who can fix it.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
It’s better to be honest I think, if they find out that you lie they’ll be a lot more annoyed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Zarek)
Pray they took out the accidental damage cover
99% they don't, well im ****ed lol
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do they have contents insurance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
17.71%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (27)
28.13%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (9)
9.38%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (10)
10.42%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
5.21%
I think it's an unfair expectation (26)
27.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads