Frank Peters
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How can i check if my iphone 8 is real or fake.

The back of the phone only has the 'iphone' name on it. And it does not have any other writing on it. Ive noticed that sometimes there would be other writing below it e.g. design in california (or something like that)

do real iphone 8's have other writing on there? it seems like a genuine phone as i have the box, IMEI, and I checked the about settings. But its just the back of the phone which seems weird, in comparison to some pictures ive seen online
shooonthebeat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Frank Peters)
How can i check if my iphone 8 is real or fake.

The back of the phone only has the 'iphone' name on it. And it does not have any other writing on it. Ive noticed that sometimes there would be other writing below it e.g. design in california (or something like that)

do real iphone 8's have other writing on there? it seems like a genuine phone as i have the box, IMEI, and I checked the about settings. But its just the back of the phone which seems weird, in comparison to some pictures ive seen online
Where did you get it from? From what you've said it seems like a legit iPhone 8 but I really don't know. Maybe ask someone the has an iPhone 8 or go take it to a phone shop and see what they say.
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fake ones seem to be obvious to anyone familiar how knockoffs of popular phones work.

In my case, knockoffs have features and apps with lower qualities than the genuine articles.
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Possibly a third-party repair. Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your PC, if it's recognised, it's legit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (54)
6.07%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (94)
10.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (110)
12.36%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.94%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.39%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (99)
11.12%
Financial worries (60)
6.74%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (40)
4.49%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.29%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.92%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (86)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (72)
8.09%

Watched Threads