I know why the girl I’m seeing is upset with me and giving the silent treatment.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It’s because of something sexual I said about her I to some other people at this party.

I feel like a ****ing idiot about it.

I’m almost certain that’s it.

How do I approach this... what would be the best way to talk to her about it and listen to what she has to say?
Gully_7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly , ask her what the reason is of her being upset with you and then also apologise for what you did
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gully_7)
Firstly , ask her what the reason is of her being upset with you and then also apologise for what you did
But if I actually know the reason. Do I tell her that I know?
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What did you say
betway6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You apologist and you grovel obviously.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
What did you say
I’d rather not say, but it was something sexual that we did...
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’d rather not say, but it was something sexual that we did...
Apologise to her straightaway and maybe she'll move past it.
Piddling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok so first off, send her a message apologising if she's not wanting to talk irl. But know what ur sorry for if u know what I mean, like don't be sorry bc u made her upset, be for sorry for the comment. If she reads it and doesn't respond, I would leave it for a bit. Don't go blowing up her phone or forcing her to reply bc that might make her more mad/upset.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Piddling)
Ok so first off, send her a message apologising if she's not wanting to talk irl. But know what ur sorry for if u know what I mean, like don't be sorry bc u made her upset, be for sorry for the comment. If she reads it and doesn't respond, I would leave it for a bit. Don't go blowing up her phone or forcing her to reply bc that might make her more mad/upset.
The reason why I know it’s that is because our mutual friend told me.

They both spoke a few days ago, and I talked to him Thursday, and he told me she wants to talk, that she isn’t angry or upset with me and I shouldn’t be worried.

I can’t help but feel worried, because if she isn’t angry, why is she being so cold??
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you’re so certain it’s it, she probably is not going to talk to you for some time as that’s majorly disrespectful, not only to her but to whatever you have going on as well.

You’re coming off as not appreciative of whatever you have going on and that you have to brag to your friends to increase your social status. Now look at what it has got you in. I’d be surprised if she was to forgive you tbh.

She’s not even in a relationship with you, which is even worse to be quite honest. Probably the best thing to do would be to text her and explain that you did do what she knows you did and that you are apologising for it. It’s then up to her on how she reacts.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s because of something sexual I said about her I to some other people at this party.

I feel like a ****ing idiot about it.

I’m almost certain that’s it.

How do I approach this... what would be the best way to talk to her about it and listen to what she has to say?
Read the responses in your previous thread...

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...%20talk%20cold
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (54)
29.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
8.15%
No I am happy with my choice (101)
54.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.61%

Watched Threads