How to make a girl see you as the prize?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So one of my friends got a new girlfriend and I know some of her friends and they are literally so happy for her saying she’s done really well for herself getting with this guy.

A bit about this girl, she’s a part time model so she is very good looking and does have a bit of internet clout so she’s not short of options.

To be honest I don’t really see this much especially with a girl like this, see the guy as the prize and chasing him, it’s normally the other way around. How do I make girls look at me like i’m something they?
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 1 month ago
It really just depends on the person. Some people are more into chasing people and making the first move (stereotypically a male role but there are women who do it as well, including myself and your friend's girlfriend) and others just can't or won't. I guess you could try and find a woman who's like that and, idk, be hot in her general direction, but it's not really recommendable. If you sit around trying to be a "prize", chances are that you won't get who you want or anyone at all so it's generally better to make what moves you can. If a woman is genuinely into you, she'll see you as her prize no matter what.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Impossible.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Impossible.
You're always left begging in the end.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You're always left begging in the end.
Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy.

- Soren Kierkegaard
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Become a Grammy award , duh
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy.

- Soren Kierkegaard
Lol what is this need for this negativity 😭😂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Lol what is this need for this negativity 😭😂
Not negativity, existentialism. Kierkegaard was the father of existentialist philosophy. I'm just pointing out to the OP that even if a woman (on the very rarest of occasions) appears to view you as the ultimate prize, the vast majority will eventually discard you and move on to the next interesting trinket, llike they do with their boy bands, or perhaps like a child with their toy. That's if you're lucky. If you aren't, you'll find everything you thought they believed about you was a lie, every overture or flirtatious act, it's a game they play, and you were the unfortunate deer caught in the headlights
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Not negativity, existentialism. Kierkegaard was the father of existentialist philosophy. I'm just pointing out to the OP that even if a woman (on the very rarest of occasions) appears to view you as the ultimate prize, the vast majority will eventually discard you and move on to the next interesting trinket, llike they do with their boy bands, or perhaps like a child with their toy. That's if you're lucky. If you aren't, you'll find everything you thought they believed about you was a lie, every overture or flirtatious act, it's a game they play, and you were the unfortunate deer caught in the headlights
I'm genuinely speaking as a matter of fact, not pulling anyone's leg here.
OctoberRain7
Report 1 month ago
Have you ever, like, talked to a woman
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can't make it happen.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol.
I think you've just been unlucky and had bad experiences then.
For example, I would never do that.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow, somebody hurt you bad huh?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OctoberRain7)
Have you ever, like, talked to a woman
Please, don't be rude. Actually, I probably have as many female friends as male at this point in my life. And yes, I've loved a girl before (and had a crush before that) and it (both) ended very badly, I was rejected and blocked on multiple social media, multiple times. Not very long ago, either. She probably flirted with me (did the thing with the hair and smile) and I fell for the eyes too: large, brown. Actually, I had to apologise as I sent her too many messages (which is borderline harassment, didn't want to be prosecuted), and give up for the foreseeable future. She started hinting about it on her social media, which only got me reeled in to DMing her all the time. I'm on a withdrawal syndrome now, if you like, and withdrawal always feels like hell. I don't even use my phone anymore as I might get lured in again.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Lol.
I think you've just been unlucky and had bad experiences then.
Read my above reply. Yes, she changed my life, and not for the better, not right now, anyway.
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just be yourself and someone will probably like you, idk.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I should point out you probably wouldn't realise you were doing it. It seems like a subset of the human condition (the female condition) but it's been well documented over the ages. I don't hold it against her in the slightest (she's still the loveliest person I've ever met), it's just something you do, I think it was a form of expressing her femininity. I am the one to blame: I took it far too badly.

I had two options at that stage: tell her, or don't tell her. Funny how everything boils down to binary in the fullness of time. I took the first option, either way I would be taking one of them, and I had to deal with the consequences. It's like Kierkegaard said, do it or don't it, you will regret both.

I don't expect you to accept it, and I don't particularly care either way.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So one of my friends got a new girlfriend and I know some of her friends and they are literally so happy for her saying she’s done really well for herself getting with this guy.

A bit about this girl, she’s a part time model so she is very good looking and does have a bit of internet clout so she’s not short of options.

To be honest I don’t really see this much especially with a girl like this, see the guy as the prize and chasing him, it’s normally the other way around. How do I make girls look at me like i’m something they?
Sensible girls want a partner, not a prize. Maybe those friends mean she's done well finding someone with whom she is compatible and gets on well; she had options, she chose your friend.

Change your mindset and you might find girls more attracted to you.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Wow, somebody hurt you bad huh?
You're a right laugh...
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Impossible.
There are certain behaviour types and traits that are attractive to the majority of women.

It's an automatic process. If you've got these you will be attractive.

If you come over as attractive then you will be (enough of) a prize.

A large proportion of guys don't understand what it is that's attractive to women.

It'd take a book or a series of youtube videos to cover what makes the difference between a man being highly desirable to women and undesirable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
22.92%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
8.33%
No I am happy with my choice (30)
62.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
6.25%

Watched Threads