AikaGM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
any tips for my jekyll + hyde or macbeth mock tomorrow?
A Star Student
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
heyyy good luck tomorrow and just go through online quizes on the internet to make sure you know what's what and all and you're sure and go through summaries
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
make a quick plan before writing your essay to ensure your answer remains relevant to the question at all times. don't just chuck quotes in if they don't add anything to your answer
quizlet, litcharts, sparknotes, cliffnotes and shmoop are all good resources to help you revise.
AikaGM
Rep:
?
hi hi thank you sm!
i use mr bruff exemplars, sparknotes and cliff notes.
i did the mock exam the other day and i’m pretty sure i aced it :] only thing is, is that i didn’t write a conclusion ://
AikaGM
Rep:
?
hiya tysm : DD
yep i was kinda nervous going it but i def aced it! lol one person in my year answered all the questions in the booklet including: romeo & julet, a christmas carol, inspector calls etc. even though we were only supposed to do macbeth and jekyll and hyde
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (37)
14.86%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (78)
31.33%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (30)
12.05%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (21)
8.43%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.62%
I think it's an unfair expectation (66)
26.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.2%

Watched Threads