Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m from a cultural Pakistani household. However, ever since I’ve been younger (about 2-3 years old), my grandparents ( fathers side) are horrible to me. Especially my Grandmother. Some of things she does:
1.check my labels on my clothes to see where my clothes are from ( to determine if they are from ‘cheap’ places)-twisted I know
2.NEVER invite me to dinners and parties - only when she has too
3. She never wishes me happy birthday but wishes my cousins and gives them elaborate gifts( I am an only child)
4.only invites my father when there is parties- leaving me and my mother to fend for ourselves
5. Makes my aunties -(her daughters, who are all married and old enough to understand)- never even talk to me
6.if she sees me across the street she will never talk to me but then Tells my father that I never talked to her , ending in me and father arguing because he always takes her side

These are only a small amount of things she does... I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but should I hate her?
She’s made me have endless breakdowns yet I still have to act normal around her when she has caused me so so much pain.

Maybe I am overreacting but please tell me what you think :/
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
You should never hate another person even if there's a valid reason to hate them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (5)
7.94%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
58.73%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
4.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed