The Student Room Group

Btec business unit 1

Hey, could anyone help me with my unit 1 business learning aim e, I am quite confused about what I have to do. I am hoping to get a distinction in this. Thanks
Original post by iamn
Hey, could anyone help me with my unit 1 business learning aim e, I am quite confused about what I have to do. I am hoping to get a distinction in this. Thanks

Hey, what's the learning aim about? It might be handy if you could share the topic so people can share ideas :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey, what's the learning aim about? It might be handy if you could share the topic so people can share ideas

learning aim e is about : Investigating the role and contribution of

innovation and enterprise to business success

E.P7 Explore how innovation
and enterprise contribute
to the success of a
business.
E.M5 Analyse how successful
the use of innovation and
enterprise has been for a
given business.

E.D4 Justify the use of
innovation and
enterprise for a
business in relation to
its changing market
and environment.
Original post by iamn
learning aim e is about : Investigating the role and contribution of

innovation and enterprise to business success

E.P7 Explore how innovation
and enterprise contribute
to the success of a
business.
E.M5 Analyse how successful
the use of innovation and
enterprise has been for a
given business.

E.D4 Justify the use of
innovation and
enterprise for a
business in relation to
its changing market
and environment.

This is just the assessment criteria. What is the actual assignment question? What business are you using? What have you written so far? People will help you in here, but you need to at least attempt an answer rather than expect someone to do it for you. Look at the specification and it will guide you. https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/BTEC-Nationals/Business/2016/specification-and-sample-assessments/BTECNationals_Bus_Dip_Spec.pdf
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by bamtutor
This is just the assessment criteria. What is the actual assignment question? What business are you using? What have you written so far? People will help you in here, but you need to at least attempt an answer rather than expect someone to do it for you. Look at the specification and it will guide you. https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/BTEC-Nationals/Business/2016/specification-and-sample-assessments/BTECNation

First of all, those are the assignment questions and I am doing Google. Did I say i haven't done anything and did I ask anyone for answers no i ask for help.
Thank you for the reply
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by iamn
First of all, those are the assignment questions and I am doing Google. Did I say i haven't done anything and did I ask anyone for answers no i ask for help.
Thank you for the reply

i have managed to do the pass p7. but i was just confused on the merit and distinction.
Original post by iamn
Thank you for the reply

Its just that you have asked for 'help' on at least four different occasions over the last week and not once have you said how far you have got and what help you actual need. In order to achive a Distinction for this unit you need to show evidence of individual research and the abilty to express this in a report. Has your teacher given you any guidance as they should have taught all of the theory before giving out assignments. And as a BTEC external verifier / examiner, I can assure you that these are the criteria and your school / college should have given you an assignment brief with a scenario and actual questions. They may be using the authorised assignment brief or they may have written their own. Anyway, as I said, look at the specification and there is guidance on what is required for each learning aim for each unit which will help you. You need to define Enterprise and Innovation and then give examples of what Google has done under each. Then fully expand on those to show how their ideas / innovations etc have helped them become successful and which ones were not so successful. You should be looking at a presentation with speaker notes fully referenced of about 15 - 20 slides to fully cover the P, M and Dis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending